More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 10:45:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Work performance issue
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Work performance issue  (Read 2334 times)
shadow
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Work performance issue
« on: 2009 August 29, 00:40:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have searched but didn't find my exact problem. I keep getting "Joe better improve his work performance or he will face disciplinary action" or some similar wording. Anyway, he just got the job and it says he has 1 day and 3 hours (approx) before he's even supposed to go to work.  Why is this?  I have had the same thing happen with a child who just aged from toddler after school started (say 10:00 am or so) and they get a warning about skipping school and failing grades.  Huh
chaos
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: Work performance issue
« Reply #1 on: 2009 August 29, 00:59:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This happens when your sims get jobs during normal work hours. It's harmless. If it bothers you that much, have your sim quit the job and then reapply for it either before or after normal working hours. Same thing with children and school. Aging them up either before or after school will prevent the bad performance popups. Honestly, this is really just common sense. Duh!

IN T/F J/P. Yeah, I know.
shadow
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: Work performance issue
« Reply #2 on: 2009 August 29, 01:57:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Common sense to you, maybe, but it doesn't make sense to me to have poor job or school performance when you haven't even been there yet regardless of when you get the job or age up!  This only makes sense in EA's world. Anyway, thanks for replying.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 29, 05:50:53 by shadow » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: