More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:36:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Children Can Make Posts On Forums - Sims 3
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Children Can Make Posts On Forums - Sims 3  (Read 10794 times)
Chaavik
Dimwitted Dunce

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
Children Can Make Posts On Forums - Sims 3
« on: 2009 August 27, 22:31:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Description:

Children can make inappropriate posts or troll on the forums and check for responses.

SPECIAL NOTE:

Children must have at least one or more of the following traits to make inappropriate posts or troll on the forums:

Evil (Troll)
Inappropriate Post (Inappropriate)
Mean-Spirited (Troll)

The traits are part of the coding for both mods by EA default for the options to be available on the computer for children and above.

NOTE:

The animations already existed for them to be able to interact with the computer. The animations were based on the Practice Writing interaction that the children can do already. So, the children didn't stretch when they make inappropriate posts or troll on the forum and check for responses.

Compatibility Notes:

NOT compatible with the check for responses, make inappropriate posts and make troll posts on the forums activities from More Fun Activities - Sims 3. More Fun Activities - Sims 3 does not allow children to do the above interactions by EA default.

If you want children to gain Fun, use ChildrenCanPostTrollCheckForResponsesMoreFun-Sims3 instead.

Two versions are available:

ChildrenCanPostTrollCheckForResponses-Sims3 (No Fun motive boost)
ChildrenCanPostTrollCheckForResponsesMoreFun-Sims3 (Fun motive boost)

* ChildrenCanPostTrollCheckForResponses-Sims3.rar (1.94 KB - downloaded 287 times.)
* ChildrenCanPostTrollCheckForResponsesMoreFun-Sims3.rar (1.92 KB - downloaded 361 times.)

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
Re: Children Can Make Posts On Forums - Sims 3
« Reply #1 on: 2009 August 27, 23:10:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will make the new baby in the house evil just so he can use it when he grows up. Nice one, Chaavik!

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Larku
Corpulent Cretin

Why is a raven like a writing-desk?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 August 27, 23:55:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oooh! This will be perfect if I have a evil child again.  Grin
Vispre
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 August 28, 14:02:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like Eternal September has hit the SimsInternet.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 August 28, 14:47:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Considering that this is MATY and our stance on 12s and trolling, I would suggest that the mod should include an increased chance of electrocution for children that engage in this activity.  Do it for the LULZ!

Tribulatio proxima est
caterpillar
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 August 28, 15:28:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Considering that this is MATY and our stance on 12s and trolling, I would suggest that the mod should include an increased chance of electrocution for children that engage in this activity.  Do it for the LULZ!

When I read the thread title, my first thought was "Yeah, but how do we make them stop posting?"  Electrocution would be a very effective solution.
Chaavik
Dimwitted Dunce

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 August 28, 16:17:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like Eternal September has hit the SimsInternet.

Your point being ...?

Hahaha, IF there is a way to implement that, Jolrei. That is a good idea. I decided to do this one for lulz because my girl need to troll the other 12s in the 'hood for fun.  Grin

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Vispre
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 August 28, 17:28:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your point being ...?
Why so offended?  I like this hack.  I just mentioned Eternal September since you posted this hack pretty close to September and the fact that your hack unleashes the 6s upon the forums, that's all.
Chaavik
Dimwitted Dunce

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 August 29, 01:17:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's interesting about Eternal September. Thanks for the link and info!  Grin

Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 August 29, 15:49:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What jolrei said: this is MATY, we are often bemoaning the fact that children are posting on our forums. If there is a HIGH chance of DEATH TO 12s!, it might not be a bad idea.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 August 29, 15:56:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe if it came with a chance of their computer exploding from my wrath...

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Drakron
Anime Fapper
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 August 29, 15:57:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ever wonder why forums require the user to be at least 13 years old?

Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 August 29, 16:00:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's an Americanism. This is Malaysia. Over HERE, we require that the user be at least 18, because I FUCKING HATE KIDS.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 August 29, 16:53:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe if it came with a chance of their computer exploding from my wrath...

If the people on the other end of the communication online are actually affected (moodlet-wise) by what the 12s do on the computer, rather than serving as random townsperson names EA just spams up there but didn't bother to code any real gameplay-relevant link to, the moodlets spawned should all be negative. If relationships can be affected, it is possible moodlets are / could be affected also. A 12's use of the computer should decrease relationship points and increase negative moodlets among all Sims who cross online paths with said 12, and have to endure 12ly blather on the forums.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Chaavik
Dimwitted Dunce

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 August 29, 21:22:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

THAT idea should go very well with the Pedophile system implemented with AM. I look forward to seeing what happens with that idea. Maybe our deemed El Presidente can implement something like that into AM for us. But of course, it is up to him if he wants to do something similar because if I was to do one, I don't want it to conflict with AM.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: