More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 15:13:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  NonAwesome popup and no school bus
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: NonAwesome popup and no school bus  (Read 5661 times)
AngerousAlex
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
NonAwesome popup and no school bus
« on: 2009 August 27, 05:53:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone please tell me what the hell this is?
http://s683.photobucket.com/albums/vv196/Jerktits_hammer/?action=view&current=errormessage.png

I'm pretty sure it has to do with Awesomemod. I have a sim who collects Rockstar busses in her inventory and I have to purge them all the time. This randomly started popping up every time she tried to go to work at the music career, and she had to quit her job. Now it seems like it just pops up at random.

Also, school buses are not coming for the kids anymore. I have to manually make them go to school and home. What's the deal?
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
Re: NonAwesome popup and no school bus
« Reply #1 on: 2009 August 27, 05:57:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WHY don't you first at least TRY to do a search? There's a wonderful and useful field up there, right under your avatar.
Newsflash: searching for the title of that popup window will give you EVERY FUCKING INFORMATION YOU NEED ABOUT.

DO IT.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
AngerousAlex
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 August 27, 05:59:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WHY don't you first at least TRY to do a search? There's a wonderful and useful field up there, right under your avatar.
Newsflash: searching for the title of that popup window will give you EVERY FUCKING INFORMATION YOU NEED ABOUT.

DO IT.

Did you look at the picture? It doesn't HAVE A title. But I'm looking around; it's the Flagrant System Error, isn't it?

EDIT: it also doesn't explain the lack of school buses or randomly piling rockstar buses.
jweslake
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 August 27, 06:11:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well at least post in the right fucking thread then, no need to start your own. There's a perfectly good thread relating to Awesomemod bugs, conveniently placed in the Awesomemod section. You might have seen it, "The New Bug Thread".
AngerousAlex
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 August 27, 06:16:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well at least post in the right fucking thread then, no need to start your own. There's a perfectly good thread relating to Awesomemod bugs, conveniently placed in the Awesomemod section. You might have seen it, "The New Bug Thread".

My bad, sorry. Having a n00b day today. Over there it goes!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 August 27, 13:19:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oldversion.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: