More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:10:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Plots
| | | |-+  Three Abodes for Pudding Habitation (Update-09/04/09 Base Game Furnished)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Three Abodes for Pudding Habitation (Update-09/04/09 Base Game Furnished)  (Read 29053 times)
Larku
Corpulent Cretin

Why is a raven like a writing-desk?

View Profile
Re: Three Abodes for Pudding Habitation
« Reply #25 on: 2009 August 31, 02:36:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For some reason it refuses to install it. [god I hate EA's fugly launcher] Does anyone know how I might can get around that?
rushmorerunner
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 August 31, 03:46:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I applaud you for these... espescially when compared with Rootard's "contributions". Very realistic, very playable. The only thing is that on the fixer upper, the top most window has a wood frame and stone surrounds for the panes... that's my only negative comment LOL. It should be the opposite way I believe, since it is a window that supposedly opens. (Who wants to push open a window made of granite?) Otherwise, fantastic work - you got the proportions just right for each style.

See Rootard? We can make pretties too... and have them not be a load of shit.  Grin
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 August 31, 04:40:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had problems installing these lots also. I put the folders full of custom content - which I was a bit wary of - into my packages folder. Then I put the lot files into Downloads. The launcher fails to recognise the lots, with or without content.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2009 August 31, 04:47:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Witch, I did get better at it fortunately. By the time I wasn't glued to TS2 I was able to build houses that weren't completely over-grown. Overall, though, I didn't build nearly as many houses in TS2 as I will be building in TS3. Not nearly as many.

brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009 September 03, 02:37:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry about that Witch and Larku. I wonder if dragging the lots over Pescado's compressorizer will help. I didn't do it before uploading, I think I read not to do that on lots being uploaded. May have misunderstood it.

I wonder if Delphy's Multi-Installer will help install the lots with a package file? I will try it tonight and see what happens.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: 2009 September 03, 20:41:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried using the compressorizer on the homes and it didn't work for me. :/ .. It's a pity because I love the Mediterranean. I keep getting some error about needing to update which is garbage because I have the latest patch.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
bigpooh
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2009 September 04, 14:48:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm, i seem to be having the same issue with installing these homes as Moryrie - error saying an update for my software is needed. This only happened after i just recently reinstalled and re-updated the game to fix a bug where my sims began having symbiotic relationships with their mailboxes. Prior to reinstalling, i had the lastest update and the houses installed fine. 

Putting them in as packages using Delphy's Multi-Installer didn't work and neither did the compressorizer but all the CC installed fine so i'm stumped.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009 September 04, 16:39:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, give me a day and I will upload the lots with only base game items in them. I have a few things in RL to take of first, then I will get to work on them.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
pioupiou
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: Three Abodes for Pudding Habitation (Update-09/04/09 Base Game Furnished)
« Reply #33 on: 2009 September 06, 08:29:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The base game only versions still refuse to install, saying I need to update my game blah blah blah.... Using the Pescado's tool did not change that. It's a shame, because they really look nice, and I was looking forward to put them in my neighbourhood.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2009 September 06, 14:20:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are non-base-game versions? I thought we didn't have expansions yet.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
saraswati
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2009 September 06, 20:22:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado I think she means versions without store content.
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: 2009 September 07, 20:21:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The base game only versions still refuse to install, saying I need to update my game blah blah blah.... Using the Pescado's tool did not change that. It's a shame, because they really look nice, and I was looking forward to put them in my neighbourhood.

Have you tried installing using jfade's 3viewer, or are you using the crappy EAxis installer?

pioupiou
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2009 September 07, 22:59:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had tried with the launcher and Delphy multi installer but it did not work. Using 3viewer was a success though. Thanks !
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: