More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 23:31:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  sim in mailbox
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: sim in mailbox  (Read 17414 times)
notv
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: sim in mailbox
« Reply #25 on: 2009 September 03, 00:55:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had this happen when I did a clean install and patching. For me it turned out to be a bad no-cd patch. I got a new one and it hasn't happened since. So if you are using one you may want to try a different one. Good luck.
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 September 09, 07:29:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had this happen when I did a clean install and patching. For me it turned out to be a bad no-cd patch. I got a new one and it hasn't happened since. So if you are using one you may want to try a different one. Good luck.

IIRC, Awesomemod can be configured to remove the need for a no-cd patch. Just enable "disable cd check."

Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 September 09, 13:52:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IIRC, Awesomemod can be configured to remove the need for a no-cd patch. Just enable "disable cd check."

"can be configured", "should be configured" - we can bandy the semantics, I suppose.  In any case, this is true.

Also, does anyone else look at the "sim in mailbox" pics and think of this? : http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,12004.0.html

Tribulatio proxima est
ramenoodle
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 October 29, 12:52:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Help! I'm new to SIMS 3 and I really really want to play the game, however, as soon as I move in to a household, my sim gets stuck in the mailbox and when I buy something, the game crashes. I can't even open my OPTIONS menu Sad I'm on an iMac which meets all the requirements. It seems like it's a problem related to the latest 1.4 patch, or so I thought.

Does anyone have a working solution to this? Please point me to the right direction, anyone.. TIA!
« Last Edit: 2009 October 29, 13:59:04 by ramenoodle » Logged
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009 October 29, 13:18:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Help! I'm new to SIMS 3 and I really really want to play the game, however, as soon as I move in to a household, my sim gets stuck in the mailbox and when I buy something, the game crashes. I can't even open my OPTIONS menu Sad I'm on an iMac which meets all the requirements. It seems like it's a problem related to the latest 1.4 patch, or so I thought.

Does anyone have a working solution to this? Please point me to the right direction, anyone.. TIA!

Did you READ THE FAQ? Because it's hard to take you seriously when you're typing in verrah youneeque speshal colourz. It makes me want to start shouting.

Also, of the possible fixes mentioned in this thread, what have you tried? My telepathy device seems borked today.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
ramenoodle
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2009 October 29, 14:00:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^ Oh sorry about that. I've been trying everything, jumping from forum to forum to find any solution but nothing works.
So how did the guys who had the same problem get theirs fixed? I'm feeling a lil bit desperate. Sad

I'm hoping the thread started will post how they solve their dilemma.
PhantomNeko
Furry
Retardo Lander

PAILN '07

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2009 October 29, 15:47:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's easy: Stop using old No-CD with updated Arr'd software. Just use the legit TS3.exe and leave the No-CD to AwesomeMod.

"Please tell me 13 underage El Salvadorian sex slaves is 'the line.'" - Jon Stewart
"Everything becomes absolute truth when shouted." - kiki
"When the only one making sense is the ghost of Peter Tosh, either you're really high, or the whole world is fucked" - Wyatt Cenac
INTJ
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: