More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 08:47:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Standing around looking stupid
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Standing around looking stupid  (Read 2341 times)
shadow
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Standing around looking stupid
« on: 2009 August 20, 23:48:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm really, really sick of sims standing around after they have been queued to do something. It takes 20 minutes to get a toddler in the highchair and another 20 to give him a bowl of food. They stand in front of a baby's crib for 15 minutes before picking the baby up to change, feed and snuggle. It takes some of them 45 minutes to get out of the house to go to work or school. And, most irritating are the stupid maids and baby sitters. Some maids stand outside the house for 4 hours then say they are done and leave! I had a babysitter go outside and cover her ears when the baby cried! The really stupid thing is you still have to pay them after you fire them!  Is there any hope of a fix for these issues?  I know it is stupid EA's design or programming stupidity but I'd sure like a fix.     Angry  Cry
aspinL
Dimwitted Dunce

Every me and every you.

View Profile
Re: Standing around looking stupid
« Reply #1 on: 2009 August 20, 23:54:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you have Awesome mod? If so there's a handful of posts and topics about sims standing around with items queued in the AwesomeMod! section.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: