More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 02:47:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Deadly Ghosts
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Deadly Ghosts  (Read 18401 times)
HazelEyes
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Deadly Ghosts
« Reply #25 on: 2009 September 06, 12:22:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think you mean indulge, not divulge. Besides, there's plenty of the game's fanbase that don't like the supernatural aspect and don't play with it. EA could have easily been listening to them instead of the people who like their Servo-vampire-werewolf-witch sims.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 September 06, 12:30:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it'd be funnier if the dead sims hung around attached to a living sim like the ghost of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

As for the supernatural aspect, it really wouldn't be hard to DIY a lot of it at this point, and as soon as people figure out the fun process of "how to translate TS2 animations to TS3", it will become trivially easy to resurrect all our favorite TS2 things. With less peeing.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
edalbformat
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 September 06, 14:36:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also hope so. At least when custom content, the players have naturally the option of including it in their games or not. If coming directly from EA, it will sure be included in one of the misEPs and there will be long nights nuking it. I'm one of the "Don't like Supernatural" people.
That Eighties Guy
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 September 06, 16:44:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it'd be funnier if the dead sims hung around attached to a living sim like the ghost of Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Pescado, your replies gives me Scrubs' daydreaming fantasies.

*Sits at a fine-diner restaurant and receives a salad*
Use the fork, Lewkch.
Uleria
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009 September 06, 16:46:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It would be even funnier if the ghosts could use the Haunt interaction on other sims, and possess them.
haifen
Crapsack
Retarded Reprobate

#hashtag

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2009 September 09, 04:03:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado, your replies gives me Scrubs' daydreaming fantasies.

*Sits at a fine-diner restaurant and receives a salad*
Use the fork, Lewkch.

At the risk of sounding like an asskisser, I also was amused by "Ghosts are mostly harmless"

16:29   spockers   I fucking hate going to see movies in theaters now.
16:30   spockers   Unless it's a really fancy old-style movie palace type place, but even then some dick will pull out their Appleberry in the middle of the film and start tweeting about wanting Chris Brown to beat them up
snowbawl
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2009 September 20, 03:08:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did not want to start a new thread, so I'll put this here.
Most of my tombstones do not spawn ghosts.  I have tried resetting, forcing errors, and commanding "spawn ghost".  Nada.  And we are not talking a matter of sim days here, we are talking generations with no ghosts.  I might not really care except that a daughter was a victim of random hunger death a while back and I'd like to make her playable.  Alas, no ghost.  I have multi-generational family graveyards with no mother-friggin' ghosts.  What gives?  How do I get my ghosts back?
I am still running ISM (though I am ready to throw it out the window) with current AM, twallan's supercomputer, and some buyable fruit/fish hacks.
psycoangel
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009 September 24, 13:29:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had an accidentle death rather quickly in the game. i had made a self sim , of myself and husband.We started a family had two boys and later had twin girls. On their second birthday was when it happend.The male sim was holding one of the totts and they were useing the cake.It caught fire, and so did my sim.Now i tried to get her to put him out but i realized a little to late that he was on fire and he died. i was just gonna exit and play again but i decided it made for a better story.
I had also downloaded a really pretty lot with a pool that was made to look like a lake .Several sims were swimming and i happend to notice one of the sime started to drown.Not my sim.Anyway it was pretty epic watching the grim reaper come floating across the pool to take the sim.Also on the lot was a cowerdly sim. I thought he died from the sight of the ghost , but it turned out he just kept fainting repeatedly a few times. I thought it would be so cool if the urn actually stayed on the lot and i had a huanted swimming hole, but alas it disappears. I went back to the lake on another occasion and two sims died one after the other . It was amuzing because the sim i was playing is rather nutts and just sat on a swing and watched them die while everyone else was freaking out.
rosharley
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2009 October 05, 21:17:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If anyone has "Lost" their sims tombstones ie: Sim dies and no tombstone or urn to be found on lot - try going to the cemetary and clicking on the mausoleum and then select "Manage the dead" option, your Sim will enter the building and a window will open up containing the tombstones of all the "unclaimed" dead, see if your dead sim is there. 
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: