More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:52:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The NRaas InventorySaver
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The NRaas InventorySaver  (Read 5571 times)
twallan
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
The NRaas InventorySaver
« on: 2009 August 18, 03:21:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This one is for those of you out there that DON'T use AwesomeMod.  It was requested by a user over at Simbology.

THE MOD

This mod disables the EAxian Inventory Purge operation that normally occurred every night at 3 am, which deletes all inactive sim's inventories and cleans out all inactive fridges.

In place of this operation, a less obnoxious operation is performed that cleans inactive lots and removes spoiled food from the fridge.  Nothing else is deleted.

Upon loading and unpausing the game, the mod will display a wake up message informing you that it is operating.

There is an additional interaction added to all computers, showing the version of the mod.

INSTALLATION

In order to run this mod, you must have the modding Framework installed on your system.

Google: Delphy's Framework Install Monkey

WARNINGS

Ensure that you backup any save files prior to installation of this mod.  Even though the mod is very simple, anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

DO NOT run with AwesomeMod.  This mod will disable itself if an Awesome installation is detected, and you will receive a warning message to that effect on loadup.

THE FILES

http://www.4shared.com/file/126257383/a902f53d/NRaas_InventorySaver_V2.html

Updated: Version 2

• Changes the "Awesome is installed" prompt into a simple warning message, and allows the mod to override Awesome's functionality.  Be aware of this change.
  • Changes the default EA functionality for handling books on the floor.  Books are now re-added to a bookshelf, rather than outright deleted.

Have Fun. Smiley
« Last Edit: 2009 August 20, 00:57:49 by twallan » Logged
bluegenjutsu
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: The NRaas InventorySaver
« Reply #1 on: 2009 August 18, 04:32:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for making and sharing this one, too. I just love all the things you've been releasing.  Smiley
edalbformat
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: The NRaas InventorySaver
« Reply #2 on: 2009 August 19, 11:36:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does it work together with AM? It seems to me that AM is no more cleaning bad food out of my fridges. I have to command a sim to do it almost everyday (I play each house for maximum 1 hour and then change household).
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: