More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 22:19:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Overstuffed Neighbourhood
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Overstuffed Neighbourhood  (Read 3008 times)
Luisa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Overstuffed Neighbourhood
« on: 2009 August 19, 16:20:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My original neighbourhood now is quite full and I don't want to delete any of my famblys, so I was thinking of bulldozing the one Community building nobody uses (the Police Station) and turning it into a residential lot, but wasn't sure if it would cause any problems in my game. To save me discovering later that it causes a problem that wasn't at first evident, does anyone know if there are any problems caused by this? Would the game maybe crash at some random point, or would burglars not get arrested or something?

Thanks Smiley
« Last Edit: 2009 August 20, 04:40:09 by Luisa » Logged

Any typographical errors in the above post are likely caused by excess alcohol consumption.
Luisa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Overstuffed Neighbourhood
« Reply #1 on: 2009 August 19, 17:31:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sure Smiley

But if I don't have or want any law enforcement sims in the current game/neighborhood, would a neighborhood carry on ok without it? Smiley

Any typographical errors in the above post are likely caused by excess alcohol consumption.
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 August 19, 17:49:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You also need them for when Sims are arrested.  I would try it in a new test neighborhood or make sure you keep a copy of the neighborhood in case it blows up. 
Luisa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 August 19, 19:06:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, I'll definitely do that. Smiley

Just wanted to be sure. I hate it when you get to the point that you realise a decision you made about 67 savegames ago is why your game is messed up now.

That said, TS3 has been running pretty smooth for me so far. In hundreds of hours of play it's only crashed once (by dropping me back to the desktop) and once (by giving me a weird error message). Smiley

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: