More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 04:14:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Fighting the Aging Process!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Fighting the Aging Process!  (Read 8590 times)
aspinL
Dimwitted Dunce

Every me and every you.

View Profile
Fighting the Aging Process!
« on: 2009 August 16, 20:18:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any workable way to "de-age" a sim. If he/she aged to an elder, could you age her/him down to an adult? (you could in TS2 Angry)

I know about life fruit and ambrosia... blah, blah, blah. And you can turn aging off, right.
Except my guy's girlfriend, that lives in another house currently, (for the fact that I am booked up in his house), aged to an elder. A scrunched over, non-hot elder. His dream super model girlfriend...

And I have Awesome mod. I know there's an option to edit in CAS, but it says facial features and favorites, anything else is extremely experimental. So, I don't really want to push my luck there. I've also read multiple times about turning testingCheats on and type "edit in cas" but that doesn't work worth a hooey.

I'm sure I'm just an idiot and all of you have already found out how. But for the life of me I can't find anything that will work...
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
Re: Fighting the Aging Process!
« Reply #1 on: 2009 August 16, 21:29:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edit in CAS pretty much works okay if you just change the life stage and don't mess with too much other stuff. It will yank some of their traits out though and you'll have to re-add them.

I tried to see if I could do it with the Sims 3 Neighborhood Workshop but although it let me change the age flag under the sim desc settings, the actual sim's age didn't change in game and the game reverts the flag back.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
LVRugger
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 August 17, 01:53:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've changed about 5 sims' ages when IS set up an elder with a YA. I reset the elders to dult. No issues have occurred so far. Use "editsim <sim name>"
SolaceDevotio
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 August 17, 02:21:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I reset a sim to young adult when she was going to age to elder in two days after my sim married her.  They were supposed to have tons of kids, so I risked an editsim age change.  It worked fine and so far no issues.
LVRugger
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 August 17, 09:32:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I reset a sim to young adult when she was going to age to elder in two days after my sim married her.  They were supposed to have tons of kids, so I risked an editsim age change.  It worked fine and so far no issues.
In TS3 females can get pregnant up to the last day of adulthood. You could have just kept her pregnant all the time, just knock her up the same day she gives birth. Get Twallan's pollinator and you can just do it with a click if you want. I kept one sim at day 0 to aging for about 5 pregnancies that way.
chaos
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 August 17, 09:51:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Clowncar vag = fountain of youth?  Shocked

IN T/F J/P. Yeah, I know.
That Eighties Guy
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 August 17, 16:13:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Clowncar vag = fountain of youth?  Shocked

Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 August 17, 16:40:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The sim had five babies, hence her vag is a clown car  Cheesy

aspinL
Dimwitted Dunce

Every me and every you.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 August 18, 00:42:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm I suppose then I'll use the editsim cheat code. The trait thing is easy to fix. Thanks guys  Cheesy

I just didn't want to have my computer blow up from Mother Natures grimaces  Shocked
Oh and the clowncar vag is disturbing. Makes me not want to have five kids, or none at all...
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 August 18, 00:58:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pfft. Saish Test had 11 of 'em.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
aspinL
Dimwitted Dunce

Every me and every you.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 August 18, 01:30:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well pssh *bows down to "Saish Test"*
Smiley
Dragon Slave
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 August 18, 03:41:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried to see if I could do it with the Sims 3 Neighborhood Workshop but although it let me change the age flag under the sim desc settings, the actual sim's age didn't change in game and the game reverts the flag back.

I tried that this morning on Skip Broke.  He's already a teen and Bob and Betty aren't even young adults yet... how is he supposed to marry their daughter again?  Roll Eyes.  Yeah, didn't work... but, now he keeps shrinking down to a child's height, which looks really stupid since he still has a (very muscular) teen body.
aspinL
Dimwitted Dunce

Every me and every you.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 August 18, 18:26:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't you just go back into the Neighborhood Workshop and change the flag back to teen? I can't imagine what would happen when he ages up again in the form he's in now.
Dragon Slave
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 August 18, 20:35:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The game sets it back so when I opened it in Neighborhood Workshop there was nothing to change.  I have no clue as to what underlying values were altered, so I just left it as it was.  I haven't played since then, but if he's still going all midgetfied next time I do, I'll probably just try the "editsim <sim name>" thing and make him a child or toddler like I want him to be.
aspinL
Dimwitted Dunce

Every me and every you.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 August 18, 20:43:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ohhh I see.
And also I used the edit sim command and all went well, I changed my elder into a young adult. But the weird thing was that she had different facial features, namely the mouth and eyes. I went and looked at her mother again (cause she was saved in my bin) and they were same, she had her mother's mouth and eyes, not the color, even though they were distinctly different before. I just went and edited them back, but just thought I'd share.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: