More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:18:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Download links don't work
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Download links don't work  (Read 6661 times)
iceita
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Download links don't work
« on: 2009 August 14, 07:43:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi Guys, before of everything i want to thanks you Pescado for your great work, thanks to you i haven't tossed TS3 out of my pc.
Like the title, it's seems that http://beta.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/base/awesome.zip don't exist and the mirror 2 actually isn't updated cause the version of that is of 13/08/2008 2.14

If you are working on, excuse me for the topic!
Greyform
Dimwitted Dunce

Grey pride

View Profile
Re: Download links don't work
« Reply #1 on: 2009 August 14, 07:54:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I have a feeling he's working on it. As a point of interest, mirror 1 has been giving me a 404 for hours now.
pioupiou
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 August 14, 07:55:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For me mirror 2 is updated, but the new version of awesome mod is not working very well (see my post in the new bug thread)
Greyform
Dimwitted Dunce

Grey pride

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 August 14, 08:01:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, for me, mirror 2 still gives me the old version. However, using the link on the configuration tool gives me the newest version. I'll see if I have any trouble with it.
iceita
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 August 14, 08:02:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For me mirror 2 is updated, but the new version of awesome mod is not working very well (see my post in the new bug thread)

Thanks Gusy for the input, i'll wait then.
Pioupiou i don't know if it is only my problem but when i download it from mirror 2, opening the zip the timestamp of the package is: 13/08/2009 2.14, then not the updated version, but i repeat also if very strange it can to be only my problem.
Anyway i'll wait the good Pescado  Smiley

Thanks

Edit: Okay i'll try with the direct link from configuration also if i must edit it each times cause 8080 cause some problem on my proxy
Greyform
Dimwitted Dunce

Grey pride

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 August 14, 08:04:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, yes, I'm getting the exact same problem as you, pioupiou. I'm sure it'll be fixed shortly, though.

Edit: There's a new version which seems to fix this problem, unsurprisingly. My game also seems to be running more smoothly.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 14, 09:04:22 by Greyform » Logged
iceita
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 August 14, 09:11:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, yes, I'm getting the exact same problem as you, pioupiou. I'm sure it'll be fixed shortly, though.

Edit: There's a new version which seems to fix this problem, unsurprisingly. My game also seems to be running more smoothly.

Yeah i noticed that download was come backed online but i continue to see the same old version of the package, 13/08/2009 02.14, this timestamp i see in the archive  Huh
Viscountess
coconnor
Horrible Halfwit

Meh ....

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 August 14, 09:13:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah i noticed that download was come backed online but i continue to see the same old version of the package, 13/08/2009 02.14, this timestamp i see in the archive  Huh

Clear all your cache files (there should be 4 in the My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 file).  Then try redownloading the file.  I finally got one that was dated today - 08-14-09 at 1:50 AM.

In the (should be) immortal words of Ron White:  "You can't fix stupid!"
iceita
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 August 14, 09:19:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Clear all your cache files (there should be 4 in the My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 file).  Then try redownloading the file.  I finally got one that was dated today - 08-14-09 at 1:50 AM.

Well, cleared browser's cache and now find the new one, but the timestamp of the file is 23:52 of yesterday, hope the this is the newest!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 August 14, 09:25:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, that one's definitely broken, check again.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
iceita
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 August 14, 09:27:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, that one's definitely broken, check again.

Unlucky the mirror1 continue to bring me that broken file, but now i resolved downloading from mirror 2, it's all okay now, got the latest update.

Thank you so much for your hard work! And thank to the others guys that supported me!
DaBoogadie
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 August 14, 12:54:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right click, select OPEN. Worked for me.
Viscountess
coconnor
Horrible Halfwit

Meh ....

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 August 14, 13:14:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Might work now, but Mirror 1 did not work at all earlier. 

In the (should be) immortal words of Ron White:  "You can't fix stupid!"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: