More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 18:50:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Clone wars!!!11
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Clone wars!!!11  (Read 4106 times)
jrcaporal
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Clone wars!!!11
« on: 2009 August 14, 02:47:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having this issue, where my teen sims get to met in high school, almost every week the smae friggin sim!

I have no idea what's causing it, the sim is Something Lum, don't know if you're having the same issue, in my sims' relationship panel it shows the same pic of this sim, but in different poses, same traits, same look...

At first it was hilarious, but my teen sims are meeting now 4 different Lum sims  Roll Eyes

Nothing to see here.
That Eighties Guy
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Clone wars!!!11
« Reply #1 on: 2009 August 14, 07:12:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This has something to do with the crappy system EAxis made. Sims saved in the 'library' gets put in the game. However unless you made those Lum sims yourself then copied... Them? Something?, I have no answer.

Voodoo?
Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 August 14, 08:37:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Lum family is completely borked. 2 of the offspring have only ever had faces, and no first names (see thread on torso-less sims).

More F than you
edalbformat
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 August 14, 11:54:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The system EA created is worse than you think. I have deleted all the supplied families, replaced by my own sims that cannot be deleted in game. Library can only place Sims that are in the bin (and there's nothing in the bin).
Have played 3 generations of Sims, so most of the sims and their families are long departed. Suddenly the game placed back an Andrews family that have a fat black couple with a kid that was originally in the game and died long ago. I don't have any of the fat Andrews long ago and they are back. Same sims, same look, same fat, same black, same everything. I wonder if all the other will be placed back again and where the hell they are saved?HuhHuh
jrcaporal
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 August 14, 17:30:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh EA  Roll Eyes, I don't think I have that sim in the library, but, I might be wrong.

Well, then I'll call them 1 by 1 and erase them, I think that's a fastest way to get rid of them, LOL

Nothing to see here.
Pyromaniac
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 August 15, 14:27:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you have awesomemod installed, try the 'nukeimposters' command.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 August 15, 14:36:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That will only clear the impostors of the current household, but I will consider this as a global impostor cleaner.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: