More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:19:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Question
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Question  (Read 4176 times)
trevorms
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Question
« on: 2009 August 11, 17:12:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't really know whether this is a kind of weird thing the mod cause or just another EA's stupidity. I evicted my active household from their house and had them purchase a new house. After they had live in the new house for about 6-7 hours, there was an announcement said that they hadn't paid the bills for a long time, and the repoman would come to take their stuffs. It's strange that they paid their bills the day before. And even if they had unpaid bills remained for a long time, there should be a reminder with the "Pay the bills" button before the repoman takes his action.
If this is EA fault, hope it will be fixed
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: 2009 August 11, 17:14:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never seen that before. Did a previous owner leave unpaid bills on the lot or something?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
trevorms
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 August 11, 17:54:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just don't know. I built that house on a smaller lot. Actually, I remember that there was a EA generated family lived there (they didn't exist in a fresh game). I deleted that family and demolished the house before building a new one. Can the mailbox still keep those unpaid bills of that family Huh After demolising the old house, I enter the lot and saw the mailbox and the ouside trashcan were moved to the sidewalk like TS2-style. Didn't it mean they were newly generated?
loopsydoo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 August 11, 18:00:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello

I get and have gotten that prior to and post any mod I have installed.  When out and about I also get a message telling me my house is on fire and to close in using camera, when I do there is no fire at the house and the house is not even mine.  In fact most times it is an empty abode.

I only play one house so its nothing to do with swapping from house to house.

I think sometimes we just recieve random messages, voodoo I think its called when something has no explanation.

Heres two more weird things, I have several hoods running, on one and only one I get regular visitors to my house as if the game does not reconize it as the active house.  As stated I only ever play one house and so it is not an already on route visitor as it could have been if I had been controlling another house.  They are different visitors and as I said regular.

The other weirdy is that my house in a different hood recieves 28000 simoleons once a week.  Its a new hood so there was no prior author in this house.  It just pings in like a cash payment with no explanation.

I expect there are lots of weirdy things, perhaps pre-inserted bits and bobs that are not activated yet but ready for use in future ex packs.

kind regards
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: