More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:52:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Help with awesome mod...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Help with awesome mod...  (Read 4302 times)
bluesclues
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Help with awesome mod...
« on: 2009 November 22, 18:03:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So my game has been crashing right after the loading screen. I think this is because I have the wrong patch (it's the first one...like 1.0 something?) because in the middle of the loading screen there's this popup thing that says something like "Non critical core mismatch" or something like that. So I tried installing the 1.4 patch but it didn't work. Then I tried deleting the awesome mod (by cutting it and pasting it onto the desktop) and the notification thing still popped up and it then crashed when the loading screen ended.

can anyone help me/know what is going wrong?
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Re: Help with awesome mod...
« Reply #1 on: 2009 November 22, 22:36:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty certain that you have to update patches in the right order.  You can't skip a patch and go right to the newest.  Make sure you also updated with the 1.3 patch.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 November 22, 23:21:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you patch through the launcher?  If so, you probably have the 1.7 patch which is currently not compatible with the currently downloadable version of AM.

Please learn to search, this has been discussed so many times already in so many different threads.  It is better to discuss it in an existing thread already talking about it then to start a new one asking about the same problem.

If you have the stand alone patches that can be installed separately, you may need to do them independently, but I know the launcher gives you the latest, which also contains everything from before it, which makes it impossible when patching through the launcher to patch below whatever the latest patch is.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Tever
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 November 23, 11:14:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is AM the only thing you've got? If you've got other mods, make sure they're not also core mods.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: