More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 18:46:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Are there enhanced body modifier sliders?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Are there enhanced body modifier sliders?  (Read 12073 times)
Invalidwtf
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Are there enhanced body modifier sliders?
« on: 2009 October 31, 22:15:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know the awsomemod has enhanced facial sliders, but does it have the body modifier ones too? Delphy made one that does both, but he scrapped it when the awsomemod had the facial ones too. Problem is it seems the awsomemod doesn't have the body modifier one and i checked the details of the mod over and over and im not seeing it and im hoping i missed something. If anyone has any info on this pls tell me.
cefwyn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Are there enhanced body modifier sliders?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 October 31, 23:31:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No there are no enhanced body modifier sliders in AwesomeMod. The reason could be due to the fact that if the muscle or fat values are greater or less then the default limits when a sim exercises or does something that forces the game to look at the values, the values are snapped back to the hard-coded limits. This could probably be fixed in AwesomeMod and then have the enhanced sliders included but so far that's not been done.
Greyform
Dimwitted Dunce

Grey pride

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 November 01, 01:18:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The body sliders in Delphy's mod don't conflict with awesome--just the facial ones. Feel free to use just the body sliders. I use them and have no problems. Now, if only the SetFitness command could allow values greater than one...
Thirdo
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 November 01, 22:49:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

you must not have a patched version of the game then. Delphy's body and face sliders are not usable if you have patch 1.3 or 1.4
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 November 02, 06:09:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

you must not have a patched version of the game then. Delphy's body and face sliders are not usable if you have patch 1.3 or 1.4

Delphy's female breast sliders work fine.  Without the patch, AM won't work.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Thirdo
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 November 02, 13:55:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry, i should have been more clear. i know the breast sliders work with the current patches, but the older one for the face and body (the ones that lets you adjust how fat/skinny/ripped the sim is) dose not.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 November 03, 05:12:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The body slider is not included in AwesomeMod because it does not require any core modification to create, and therefore, the existing one will work fine...for certain values of fine. However, the game will rubberband any illegal values back to the normal bounds at any point in which fitness or fatness is modified, so for the most part, creating illegal fitness/fatness values is only useful for brief screenshots and not for gameplay.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Mosquito
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 November 03, 08:32:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, Delphy said s/he was working on body sliders for different body parts (height included), so we have more sparklies on the way. Right after the "returns to normal state outside CAS" problem is fixed.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 November 03, 10:55:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That isn't a "problem". The reason the fitness sliders return to normal ranges is that there HAS to be SOME kind of limit, otherwise the sim would turn into a giant blob of either fat, muscle, or both, as they would never stop increasing. Since NORMAL people do not end up looking like that without artificial methods not present in the game, it is reasonable that those are the set limits.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Greyform
Dimwitted Dunce

Grey pride

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 November 10, 04:21:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been using the body sliders since they were released--it works with both those patches you mentioned on my end.
jemonkey
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 November 14, 21:28:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That isn't a "problem". The reason the fitness sliders return to normal ranges is that there HAS to be SOME kind of limit, otherwise the sim would turn into a giant blob of either fat, muscle, or both, as they would never stop increasing. Since NORMAL people do not end up looking like that without artificial methods not present in the game, it is reasonable that those are the set limits.

Is there any way of increasing those limits? Not by a big amount, but enough for some more diversity. Or are those limits hard-coded into the game so that changing them is simply too hard?
ZombieRain
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 November 18, 19:45:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=377975

Here are some new body sliders. However this is still in beta.
Drakron
Anime Fapper
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 November 18, 20:23:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=377975

Here are some new body sliders. However this is still in beta.

Those sliders work fine with AM.

However in that same tread there is a attempt at altering the CAS UI to have a new "body" button that does require a core mod in order to work and from the look of things it have been successful.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: