More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 21:51:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Work/school zergswarms and game performance
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Work/school zergswarms and game performance  (Read 29226 times)
SIMplyLisa
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Work/school zergswarms and game performance
« Reply #50 on: 2009 August 08, 14:00:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a hospital zergswarm issue when my sim was in the hospital squirting out a larvae. The work shift arrived and no one could enter the building until she and her hubby and new pudding exited.
varmint
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Work/school zergswarms and game performance
« Reply #51 on: 2009 August 08, 20:50:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, small update. My 'hour until' school and work alarms have gone away completely, nothing I have tried will bring them back. And, like I noticed before, since the firing of this notification seems directly tied to whether inactive households actually go to work/school, no one is going. I'm switching to a couple other households I play sometimes to manually send the kids to school, the rest of the little fuckers are just failing. I have been running AM storymode, and it seems to have a fallback 'go to work you idiots' as it catches many of the slackers a few hours into their shift and I get a debug message that they're going to work. School, however, is not happening.

So, does anyone with a better knowledge of the codebase know what might be making the 'hour until' alarms fail? Is there a way to retrigger them, and if so, would this start sending kids back to school as I suspect? Or am I the only one for whom these alarms just stop going off at some point?

EDIT/UPDATE: The NRaas Standalone WorkPusher has corrected this for me. It hasn't brought back the 'hour until' alarms, but whatever, as long as it makes the sims go to work/school I'll live without them.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 13, 20:05:18 by varmint » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: