More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 13:35:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Weird Bug
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Weird Bug  (Read 4133 times)
tms
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Weird Bug
« on: 2009 August 05, 02:04:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Today this weird glitch started happening everytime I play my game. It doesn't happen after I do anything specific...just whenever it wants to. Sometimes it makes random sims in my household invisible. Then it just starts teleporting them all over the lot. Other times it traps the sim in an endless loop of an action...such as making the bed. The sim will make the bed, disappear, then reappear lying in the bed, then restart the whole process. And just now I sent my sim to the gym. She made it all the way there but as soon as she entered the door she teleported back to a weird spot on the lot. This is a picture of that occurence.

I have the latest Awesomemod installed with the Indie Stone Mod. I've tried deleting them and reinstalling them but it didn't work. I wanna know if there is anything else I could do before deleting my neighborhood comepletely.
Simius
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Weird Bug
« Reply #1 on: 2009 August 05, 02:29:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is weird.  I would recommend running a little test... disable indie stone and see if it still happens then report back to us.  That might narrow down the cause a bit.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Weird Bug
« Reply #2 on: 2009 August 05, 02:55:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Red Error Popups are ISM problems, report these here, we don't support ISM issues here. Ours are the Flagrant System Error dialogs.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: