More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:34:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Is this a trait thing or is my sim just THAT bored..
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Is this a trait thing or is my sim just THAT bored..  (Read 3744 times)
Korochuun
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Is this a trait thing or is my sim just THAT bored..
« on: 2009 August 11, 00:03:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a sim who lives purely for chairs, I think. Whenever he's home, he sits in a chair for a few minutes.. gets up, and crosses the house to sit in another chair. And so on and so on.
I'm not quite sure if this is because of his traits.. He's an evil, outdoor hating, heavy sleeping, insane loner...  or because I've modded out most of their autonomous actions.
None of my other sims on this lot or any other do the chair thing, so I don't think I can blame it purely on the mods.

I haven't played that many insane sims. Is this normal (sort of) ?
chaos
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: Is this a trait thing or is my sim just THAT bored..
« Reply #1 on: 2009 August 11, 00:16:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, it has to do with the insane trait. Apparently, EA's definition of insane is wanting to sit in every single chair in the house, including the toilet.

IN T/F J/P. Yeah, I know.
minidoxigirli
Feckless Fool

ESFP- I'm a speshul snowflake

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 August 11, 01:03:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm, my insane sims never did that.  They mostly just choked themselves and wore swimtrunks during sex.  Overall they were very well-adjusted sims.

My claim to Sims fame?  I was featured as a Sims 2 fan on an MTV show about The Urbz.  I'm badass like that.
simovitch
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 August 11, 04:08:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a sim who lives purely for chairs, I think. Whenever he's home, he sits in a chair for a few minutes.. gets up, and crosses the house to sit in another chair. And so on and so on.
I'm not quite sure if this is because of his traits.. He's an evil, outdoor hating, heavy sleeping, insane loner...  or because I've modded out most of their autonomous actions.
None of my other sims on this lot or any other do the chair thing, so I don't think I can blame it purely on the mods.

I haven't played that many insane sims. Is this normal (sort of) ?
thats the insane sim allright
edalbformat
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 August 11, 06:20:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You just combined Insane with other traits that would lead to this behaviour (hate outdoors, couch potato, etc). I loved the Insane trait, they do unexpected things and my insane Sims change to Formal to go to the toilet.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 August 11, 07:03:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Insane sims are, well, insane, and just do shit at random without regards to their motives, if left alone.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: