More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 19:05:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  PLEASE HELP!? ASAP
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP!? ASAP  (Read 4882 times)
sabuskin
Asinine Airhead

^^ Im a girl.. to clear things up :D

View Profile
PLEASE HELP!? ASAP
« on: 2009 July 31, 12:21:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When i download stuff from Mod the sims or any other place and i click the download icon on my deskopt it goes to the start up window as normally.. BUT when i click the "move into game" button the downloading screen comes for like 2 seconds and goes away and nothing has happened!

It has worked before but suddenly it stopped working.. is it a glitch or?

P.s. Sorry if the button doesnt say "move into game" ,but i have my game in Finnish so i dont know what is it called in english.. Smiley

please help, asap. I have been struggling with this for a few days now.. 
Have a great day! And thanks fro reading. (i have windows xp)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: PLEASE HELP!? ASAP
« Reply #1 on: 2009 July 31, 12:40:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, for starters, content downloaded from third-party sites should never be installed using the Launcher. The Launcher is for EAxis content ONLY!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 July 31, 12:42:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have experienced this myself, it is frustrating. What I do may be called voodoo, but it works for installing Sims3Packs. First I download and extract to desktop, then run the file thru the TS3 Recompressor. I open my downloads folder and move the file there, double click it and let it install in the game. I have found using the install button (for me) will not work. Maybe can be a solution you can try.

Well, for starters, content downloaded from third-party sites should never be installed using the Launcher. The Launcher is for EAxis content ONLY!

That is why I don't use the launcher directly. Also have a hard time installing EA content with the launcher, just doesn't work for me.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
sabuskin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 July 31, 13:16:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think im doing everything right, but still.... NOTHING!! arrg. Can someone nice enough send step-by-step instructions for what i have to do to get it work.. im getting really frustrated
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 July 31, 13:55:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since you mentioned you downloaded stuff from MTS2... Just download the helper monkey or monkey install helper. Install that then extract the files. Once you've done that right click the files you want installed and select a folder you want them installed in such as "skins" or "misc".

Remember to read FAQ, Installation Instructions and readme files before doing anything.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Razamataz
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 July 31, 14:01:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found Removing the awsomemod and the enablescripterror, from my mods folder will correct this. once done with installs I move them back.
sabuskin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 July 31, 14:07:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the helper monkey, but its not that kind of file..  thanks for trying Smiley i have read through numerous of forums and still cant find a solution
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 July 31, 16:04:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look, when you are at MTS2, there is a very obvious link with installation instructions. Click it. Do it. Quit being a whiny bastard who can't form a complete sentence, use a SHIFT key, or place an apostrophe where appropriate.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
sabuskin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 July 31, 16:21:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^^ some people are mean here, but what ever. I GOT IT TO WORK!! yay.
I just changed from internet explorer to firefox! weird.

Thanks for you help guys, anyways.
keirra
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 July 31, 18:28:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look, when you are at MTS2, there is a very obvious link with installation instructions. Click it. Do it. Quit being a whiny bastard who can't form a complete sentence, use a SHIFT key, or place an apostrophe where appropriate.

You're MEAN!  Cheesy
That Eighties Guy
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 August 01, 13:56:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thread title scares my fifteen cats.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: