More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 15:10:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Breeding results in huge eyebags... ALWAYS - no matter what.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Breeding results in huge eyebags... ALWAYS - no matter what.  (Read 12901 times)
GelatinousSubstance
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Breeding results in huge eyebags... ALWAYS - no matter what.
« Reply #25 on: 2009 July 28, 23:43:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If, in fact, it was absolutely a CC issue (my game is alergic, whatever) would having only that one piece of makeup in my Downloads folder to prove streching truly affect anything? If so, then I'm willing to upload the package so you can show me.

There is a lack of understanding here, obviously.

So, are you saying that the bags only appear with that custom makeup and/or skin, which is why you had to use it to prove that there was stretching?

How do the Sims look without that CC makeup and skin. Please, post some pics.

EDIT because I rushed and want to avoid double-posting:

To humour your earlier request about the 4 offspring from those two Sims, I finally had some time, and here's the result.

Could you please do the same?
« Last Edit: 2009 July 29, 01:33:20 by GelatinousSubstance » Logged

Doctor: "He was lucky... He was shot in the 90% of the brain that he wasn't using..."

There is no shame in not being ashamed.
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 July 29, 04:55:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If, in fact, it was absolutely a CC issue (my game is alergic, whatever) would having only that one piece of makeup in my Downloads folder to prove streching truly affect anything? If so, then I'm willing to upload the package so you can show me.

If the only piece of CC you are using is "one piece of makeup" then why aren't your sims in Maxis skins?  Non-Maxis skins are CC too.

In the Maxis skin image in the first post there isn't a problem that anyone here can see.  There's no denying that the problem is readily apparent when the sims are in non-Maxis skins.  This is why we think the problem is CC (i.e. non-Maxis skins).  If the problem isn't CC (as you claim) then it should be just as obvious when your sims are using Maxis skins.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 July 29, 13:48:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Exactly, if you're using CC skins to show off the eyebags, then try different CC skins, FFS. Try installing Enayla's Pixie skins and see if the eyebags still show up then. Once again, her earlier stuff had huge eyebags. CONSTANTLY. There is a reason why they got dumped my from my CC folder. I got tired of reloading the game if a baby was spawned with her older skins.

What we're trying to say is, there is nothing broken about your game, or your sims, it's the CC. Caused by a creator not testing her work on vastly different sims. That's why her newer skins (even her freaking weirdo gem skintones don't have this problem) because she got better at making skins. If you don't have her early work installed, when you clearly have CC skins in your game, then you're using someone that is suffering from her earlier mistakes of making the under eye area too detailed.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
GelatinousSubstance
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 July 29, 15:27:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

CC makeup can be very poorly made as well, which is something else that's being used to show off the baggage. I've run into tons of whorishly made makeup throughout my Simming years that can also cause/accentuate/mimic this sort of stretching problem, even the heavier Maxis liner does this if I recall correctly (which I didn't use in that sample picture because the lighter one is more preferable).

Basically, Kandiedkate, until you actually show us this problem with the default skins and some decently made makeup, preferably the less noticeable ones, we're (or at least I am) going to believe that your problem is with poorly made CC.

The Sims are not perfect. Anyone who's ever made any effort to customize them on a Photoshop level knows this. There is stretching around the cranium, the eyes, under the cheekbones, near the front of the ear, several parts of the body, etc. This is why several people prefer CC (that's well made to compensate for this issue) to the Default skins and makeup (as well as the poorly made CC counterparts), and whatever else people have had issues with in the game. This is probably the main reason why no one is seeing a problem with the sims or your game, because they look the way Sims have looked since the release of TS2.

In other words: there is nothing wrong with them.
« Last Edit: 2009 July 29, 15:46:16 by GelatinousSubstance » Logged

Doctor: "He was lucky... He was shot in the 90% of the brain that he wasn't using..."

Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009 July 29, 15:31:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Take into consideration that I've had BABIES (which are all shaped the same, with none of the parents physical features visible except for eye bolor) with eyebags, should really tell you something. =p

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
GelatinousSubstance
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2009 July 29, 15:39:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wish eye baggage was the problem I'm having with the family I'm breeding right now. Child number two looks like it had its face smashed in by a truck - poor little fugly.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: