More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 16:53:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Flagrant System Error
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Flagrant System Error  (Read 79012 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Flagrant System Error
« Reply #50 on: 2010 January 22, 10:16:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Something is severely corrupted in your datafiles. There's no way such an error could occur normally.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
mizuru
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2010 January 27, 23:08:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Question.

I've got a family in a neighborhood that is near-constantly getting FSEs.  I have no issues with destroying the neighborhood itself, but is it possible for the family to carry on the errors?  It took me quite a few hours making sure that every little detail was perfect, so...kind of don't want to see them go.

EDIT: Added an image, and a minor update.  I can no longer teach a toddler anything.  She'll pick him up if it's for snuggling or something like it, but the second I tell her to TEACH him something, she warps about three steps away and the action is deleted from the queue.  The only mods I have other than the Awesomemod are:

9-Day Pregnancy by ashkitty
Individual mods regarding sliders (ex. breast mods, hip mods, etc)
Ingredient Overhaul
About nine clothing mods

I have tried running the game without AM, and it worked alright, but the second it was back in, the errors reappeared.
« Last Edit: 2010 January 28, 01:32:35 by mizuru » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2010 January 28, 12:23:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Although everything I can think of says this error is supposed to be impossible, as a skill cannot have no NonPersistableData unless your game is critically corrupted, I have added a trap for this condition anyway. Although this really just indicates your issue has been masked and is still infesting your game.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
hermes
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2010 March 19, 12:20:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the same message for the first time two days ago but only after i downloaded the new awesome mod and i have tried all the suggested solutions... Now all skills are gone and sims cannot do anything that increases them... I suppose i have to wait for the new mod??
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2010 March 20, 04:09:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If "all skills are gone", this is caused by a crappy third-party XML that was not updated. Get rid of it.

hermes
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2010 March 20, 12:34:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much!
Theda_Bara
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2010 March 22, 00:43:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just recently began to get these errors. I sent my sim off to work, and while there I had her "meet other coworkers". Immediately after this, the FSE popped up-I was unable to save the game, so I just exited out of it. As far as mods I have one set of default skins and eyes, a handful of patterns,  and the latest version of AwesomeMod. Base game, store bought, and it has been patched up to 1.10
I also always make sure to clear out cache files before starting up a new game.

Here's what the error looks like{it's huge}:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4022/4452723012_dfb605f004_o.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Solowren
Senator

A flock of crapped nerds

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2010 April 04, 21:21:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got one of these yesterday. Luckily I was able to roll back to a previous autosave that didn't have this problem, but I figured I'd post this here anyway to see if I can find out what I did wrong:

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1975/fsed.png

It started happening every few seconds after I forced some homeless families to move, so I assume it had something to do with that. Also, if I tried to send a sim home, they would just idle indefinitely with it in their queue. I was unable to cancel out the action.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2010 April 04, 21:30:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This looks like you corrupted a want tree.

WendellFogmaster
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2010 April 10, 03:52:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Got this shortly after installing HELS:

Nothing really going on. Mom and dad are sleeping and son is on his way to school.
bannah
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2010 April 26, 00:29:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having the same problem. I WANT THE AWESOME MOD OFF MY COMPUTER but it won't go away. I uninstalled and reinstalled my game. I've looked through all my files to try to find the stupid mod. I"ve deleted things. I keep getting that "core mismatch" and "flagrant system error--expiration" thing. Someone, please, tell me how to get rid of this thing once and for all. I wish I had never tried installing it.
Solowren
Senator

A flock of crapped nerds

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2010 April 26, 00:38:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Umm, how about, I dunno, delete awesome.package?

You should know where it is, you put it there.

wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2010 April 26, 12:44:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having the same problem. I WANT THE AWESOME MOD OFF MY COMPUTER but it won't go away. I uninstalled and reinstalled my game. I've looked through all my files to try to find the stupid mod. I"ve deleted things. I keep getting that "core mismatch" and "flagrant system error--expiration" thing. Someone, please, tell me how to get rid of this thing once and for all. I wish I had never tried installing it.

You do realise that when you uninstall the game, it doesn't remove any files OR folders that YOU have added, like the mods/packages folders, you have to manually delete them.

So, as has been said before, delete the thing from where ever you put the .package file.  How fucking hard is that.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Naples
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2010 May 02, 21:05:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just got this new FSE with the 5/1 AM build. While in Edit Town mode, after entering fixall it popped up.
http://yfrog.com/0wfsefixallj

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. Abraham Lincoln
Acid_fairy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2010 May 28, 21:57:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I keep getting this one after trying to merge all my package files. It failed, so I put all my old packages back where they were and deleted the broken merged files.
Any idea what is causing this?
I have AM, Twallan's Story Progression and his Super Computer.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2010 May 28, 22:27:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This error is caused by your game being fucked up, probably because you yanked something out. It cannot happen in normal usage as the error is happening inside an EAxian function that takes no arguments, meaning data is corrupt.

freshflowers
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2010 June 03, 08:31:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

people who are having the flagrant sytem error, try this solution http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvK-t7RckGs
KingBooker
Asinine Airhead

"boo."

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2010 June 26, 07:45:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I keep getting this error --> http://i49.tinypic.com/2gv0wgp.jpg

It only shows up if I have a sim go to a community lot in a taxi or ride a carpool to work.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2010 June 29, 04:56:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This error can only occur if you are using another mod, probably some name mod, that is completely corrupt.

Kitbug
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2010 July 07, 22:54:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just got this error. I don't have any mods except Awesome, and a few of Twoftmama's mods (which all say they are compatible with AM and I have never had a problem with them before). I do have downloaded clothes, so I suppose it's possible perhaps a hack is giving me a problem?

This happened immediately after my sim died (I don't know the cause of death, I just switched to the family, clicked unpause, and he dropped dead). As soon as the Grim Reaper disappeared, the error showed up. The game seems to be running fine. Should I be worried?

Well, I think my game is fucked, but just checking. Today (7/11/10) I got this new error.

This was shortly after the game froze entirely just before midnight, per suggestion I removed AM and tried to make it work, it went past midnight, and then I put AM back in. I then got this at about 5AM sim time that morning, and again about 7AM sim time. Needless to say, I didn't save the game and quit. Although I have a feeling it's screwed either way. Question number two is that, based on the fact that it is actually screwed (which I am assuming is the case) since it claims to be a neighborhood problem, if I start a new neighborhood without deleting and reinstalling the game, should it work? Thanks.
« Last Edit: 2010 July 12, 02:49:12 by Kitbug » Logged
skrollins
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2010 July 07, 23:40:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just randomly got these two, on game startup. I haven't checked to see what they do to the game - when I got them I quit, although it would let me load my save game.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not sure if this means anything but these came right after a seemingly random CTD, that I get all the time regardless of whether I have AM installed or not (an "ACCESS_VIOLATION"; I think I get these because of my computer and/or game).
Noromarc
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2010 July 09, 22:24:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Using "fixall" console command causes the flagrant system error below:

It only happens in one neighbourhood out of four, the largest and oldest I have in constant play. Mods and custom content installed include body sliders, skin tones, a couple of vehicles, two dozen decorative and build items, and no-longer/never-for-my-region available EA items of all kinds. Error happens constantly after attempting to use "fixall" and it used to work perfectly in this very same neighbourhood. It began after a few "error 12 on save" occurrences, after which I tried using the mentioned command to clean up the town.

Any help or advice on how to recover the command's functionality would be appreciated.
vedgy
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2010 July 11, 00:51:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just received this FSE:

Any clue as to what I screwed up?
freelancergal
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2010 July 18, 06:28:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just now received a FSE in Twinbrook. One fambly member had been sent to fish at the next-door fishing community spot and the error seemed to happen when or shortly after she arrived on that lot. The other two members were at home doing nothing special (I think I had just commanded the father to put the toddler in the high-chair, if I remember correctly).

Anyhoo, here's the screen:

What does this error indicate exactly?

Caution: You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2010 July 18, 06:33:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Always check the bug thread first instead of these speshul snowflake problem threads. Problem has been reported. Update your Awesomemod.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: