More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:49:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  How do I congratulate a Sim?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: How do I congratulate a Sim?  (Read 8363 times)
Roflganger
Feckless Fool

View Profile
How do I congratulate a Sim?
« on: 2009 July 25, 02:17:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always thought it would have been a nice touch if my Sims could congratulate others on their weddings, new babies, etc., so I was pleased to see the wish roll up today.  However, for the life of me, I cannot get that option to come up, even after a long string of successful friendly socials.  Has anyone had any luck in congratulating a Sim? 

Set the controls for the heart of the sun.
Caraleede
Retardo Lander

ISTJ

View Profile
Re: How do I congratulate a Sim?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 July 25, 02:33:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always thought it would have been a nice touch if my Sims could congratulate others on their weddings, new babies, etc., so I was pleased to see the wish roll up today.  However, for the life of me, I cannot get that option to come up, even after a long string of successful friendly socials.  Has anyone had any luck in congratulating a Sim?  

I was able to congratulate another sim on my wedding, so I think the action is bugged. After my sim's wedding, she had the option to 'Congratulate About Wedding' on a party guest.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 July 25, 03:15:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always thought it would have been a nice touch if my Sims could congratulate others on their weddings, new babies, etc., so I was pleased to see the wish roll up today.  However, for the life of me, I cannot get that option to come up, even after a long string of successful friendly socials.  Has anyone had any luck in congratulating a Sim? 

I was able to congratulate another sim on my wedding, so I think the action is bugged. After my sim's wedding, she had the option to 'Congratulate About Wedding' on a party guest.

Yeah, have seen that too. I ignored it, but congratulated her husband instead.  Cheesy

@ Caraleede, I have found out that if you do a greeting or introduction first, then the congratulate sim for whatever comes next. If you do another social before congratulating the sim then it is dropped from the queue. I always do whatever special social next after the greeting, being congratulation on new baby, new house, etc. It may be bugged also, but after missing the opportunity while talking to a sim I made sure to remember that.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
FrickinIdjit
Corpulent Cretin

ENTJ

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 July 25, 04:39:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's just a way for Good sims to meet someone new - like a Friendly Introduction wish.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: