More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 06:38:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Debug Experiment
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Debug Experiment  (Read 7828 times)
WhattaHammer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Debug Experiment
« on: 2009 July 23, 03:43:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello,

I hopped from a few other npc characters to take control of them. While it was fun, I kind of lost grasp of time of my pudding. I come to find my own pudding and the neighbor across the street had moved to larger houses without warrent.

I don't know what happened. Do you? Doesn't Awesome Mod prevent this kind of thing?

Thank you.

Written language is a great thing. Appriciate it. Cherish it. Utilize it. Do these things for it, and it will do great things for you.
Doc Doofus
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
Re: Debug Experiment
« Reply #1 on: 2009 July 23, 05:08:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had that happen too.  It's a problem.  When it gets close to 1am, be VERY CAREFUL about selecting non-fambly sims.  Your sims might get caught up in the "musical houses" event of the evening and move away.  You can try to prevent it by control-clicking your house and "bless"ing it, which turns off story progression for that house when you are away.

Medusa stared at the two creatures approaching her across the Piazza and, instantly recognizing them as Spanish Gorgons, attempted to stall them by greeting them in their native tongue, "Gorgons, Hola!"
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2009 July 23, 08:13:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or you can rename your lot to include the family name in the title, such as Wainwright Cottage or Goth Manor. That works too.

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2009 July 23, 08:24:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had some I renamed before IS was installed, and I haven't disabled house moving. All the ones I wanted to stay put have stayed put. Are you saying it won't work to rename lots now IS is in my game?

Roflganger
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 July 23, 08:39:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had some I renamed before IS was installed, and I haven't disabled house moving. All the ones I wanted to stay put have stayed put. Are you saying it won't work to rename lots now IS is in my game?

Correct.  The Altos wasted no time in abandoning their manor once I had ISM in.  Twas a valuable lesson.

Set the controls for the heart of the sun.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2009 July 23, 08:44:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheers, I'll go in their lots and stop them from moving then, via the phone.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 July 23, 15:34:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny, the Altos also moved in my game... annoyingly enough their wealth also vaporated. I had to familyfund them almost 300k to get their house back.
IndieStone does not perform rigorous accounting and will casually vaporize or conjure up funds in the neighborhood arbitrarily. This is a problem with IndieStone and cannot be addressed here.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
WhattaHammer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 July 24, 13:57:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you all very much for the help.

Written language is a great thing. Appriciate it. Cherish it. Utilize it. Do these things for it, and it will do great things for you.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: