More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 07:41:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Pregnant but not pregnant
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pregnant but not pregnant  (Read 6269 times)
curious
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Pregnant but not pregnant
« on: 2009 November 05, 20:37:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some of my sims retain the pregnant body morph after giving birth. I've tried pollinating them then using falconpunch, but they end up switching back to the preg morph within minutes. any other ideas?
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Re: Pregnant but not pregnant
« Reply #1 on: 2009 November 05, 20:41:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That happened to me when I used a pregnancy hack that wasn't compatible with Awesomemod.
curious
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 November 05, 20:49:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yeah, I used Ashkitty's hack but I uninstalled it. I even reinstalled the game but I'm still having this problem.
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 November 06, 18:18:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yeah, I used Ashkitty's hack but I uninstalled it. I even reinstalled the game but I'm still having this problem.
It will not fix with just removing the hack.  I started over because I wasn't too far into the game and I wasn't willing to kill this particular Sim.  I tried everthing and it wouldn't fix.  There might be something out there to fix it.
Lenore
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 November 06, 21:05:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no idea whether or not this would work, but it might be worth a shot:

Have you tried re-pollinating and then using falconpunch? After all, there is currently no existing pregnancy for the command to terminate; if there is, it might actually get rid of the pregnant morph.  Just a thought.
Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 November 07, 00:22:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've tried pollinating them then using falconpunch, but they end up switching back to the preg morph within minutes. any other ideas?

Yes they did try and it didn't work.

No idea how you fix it. It happened to me too but by that point, combined with about 50 other glitches, I thought fuck it and just stopped playing the game. I went back to sims 2, but that's probably not the most helpful resolution for you.

curious
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 November 07, 13:27:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It will not fix with just removing the hack.  I started over because I wasn't too far into the game and I wasn't willing to kill this particular Sim.  I tried everthing and it wouldn't fix.  There might be something out there to fix it.

So your saying reinstalling the game didn't fix it for you either?
Lenore
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 November 07, 21:49:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've tried pollinating them then using falconpunch, but they end up switching back to the preg morph within minutes. any other ideas?

I read that part.  What I asked is if the OP had tried getting the Sim pregnant again before using it, so that the command would have an actual pregnancy to terminate.  The impression I got from the original post was that they had not yet tried that approach.
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 November 07, 22:53:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't have to reinstall, just scrap the current neighborhood and start over.
frodobaggins
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 November 07, 23:17:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delete the simcompositor.cache Sometimes it holds onto bad mesh.It will rebuild it automatically.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 November 08, 01:14:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read that part.  What I asked is if the OP had tried getting the Sim pregnant again before using it, so that the command would have an actual pregnancy to terminate.  The impression I got from the original post was that they had not yet tried that approach.

That's what "pollinating" means.

INFP or something
curious
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 November 08, 03:20:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delete the simcompositor.cache Sometimes it holds onto bad mesh.It will rebuild it automatically.

I've tried that, didn't work. Thanks though.

You don't have to reinstall, just scrap the current neighborhood and start over

I did that both before and after reinstalling. It always seems to happen again sooner or later.

Okay I was able to keep the sim from getting the preg morph by moving her family out of it's lot then back in again, but I'm seeing another problem now. My pregnant sims have stopped coming to term. At some seemingly random point between pollination and giving birth they just stop progressing.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: