More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:15:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Relationship Panel Error
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Relationship Panel Error  (Read 3878 times)
Lone Angel
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Relationship Panel Error
« on: 2009 July 18, 04:55:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if this has been reported but when clicking on the relationship panel of my sim there's a red space where there should be the rest of their known sims. After that they can't use the cellphone and sometimes you can't click off them because, when you try to it just highlights the other sims in the house. Usually, when I get this error I just leave without saving but it seems to be happening when I don't control the house. I tried uninstalling and resetting the sim but no change. I would kill them but you know...the children.
chaos
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: Relationship Panel Error
« Reply #1 on: 2009 July 18, 05:52:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This has been reported many times. If you'd actually bothered to read the threads in this forum, you'd know this, and would likely have found a solution to your problem. The Search bar is your friend.

IN T/F J/P. Yeah, I know.
minonda
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 July 18, 13:42:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This has been reported many times. If you'd actually bothered to read the threads in this forum, you'd know this, and would likely have found a solution to your problem. The Search bar is your friend.

Chaos, the search function on this site is not that helpful. I know it's easy to reply to a request for help by saying that all the person has to do is search the site, but trust me, the search results are not as helpful as you seem to think. I think the only way to find the answers to questions here (assuming no one answers them) is either to read the board religiously every day so that you stay current with all the comments, or set aside an afternoon and read through 19 pages of posts in a particular category in hopes of finding a reference to the thing you're trying to find the answer to.
misscatfish
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 July 18, 14:01:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Chaos, the search function on this site is not that helpful. I know it's easy to reply to a request for help by saying that all the person has to do is search the site, but trust me, the search results are not as helpful as you seem to think.

Possibly I am over-accommodating, but I would tend to agree that, since the FAQ is buried in The Podium in the TS2 section, some newer posters may not realize that the "Search" field near the top of the page will only search the entire site if you are at the "Home" page. In my opinion, it's pretty counter-intuitive; since it remains part the page's header as you navigate, it's not unreasonable to assume that it "covers" the whole site even as one navigates to various areas.
Kerryee
Blathering Buffoon

ENFJ

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 July 18, 15:44:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fine, I would allow that, if not for the fact that I made that same mistake the very first time I searched, and noted right away the tree at the corner which clearly showed me that I'd only searched in the forum I was in.  Common sense led me out to the main page to try again, an lo and behold, I found the answer I sought.  Which, funnily enough, was for my own Red Square problem.
minonda
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 July 18, 18:01:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fine, I would allow that, if not for the fact that I made that same mistake the very first time I searched, and noted right away the tree at the corner which clearly showed me that I'd only searched in the forum I was in.  Common sense led me out to the main page to try again, an lo and behold, I found the answer I sought.  Which, funnily enough, was for my own Red Square problem.

I have searched from the main page many times and have yet to find the answers I am looking for. No doubt that is my lack of awesomeness, but the fact remains, I know of no way to find the answers I'm looking for other than to read through every post to see if someone talks about what I'm looking for help with.
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 July 19, 07:32:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The problem with the search can also be that you're using different words to look for the same thing. Once I was trying to find out if there'd been any posts about the types of grave stones that appear in the game, and coudn't find anything useful. After I posted my question, it was pointed out that there was already a post about this, but using the word "tombstone" instead, so it didn't show up in my searches for "grave stone". But, yes, sometimes people are just too lazy to do a search in the first place.

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Jack: Women your age are more likely to be mauled at the zoo than get married.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: