More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 00:21:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  WooHoo and Baby wishes - meh
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: WooHoo and Baby wishes - meh  (Read 13916 times)
Kerryee
Blathering Buffoon

ENFJ

View Profile
Re: WooHoo and Baby wishes - meh
« Reply #25 on: 2009 July 18, 17:39:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a Family-Oriented Sim once who, almost immediately after getting married, got the Want to have a baby with her husband.  The next day, the Want rolled to Have First Baby.  A few still-not-pregnant days later, she rolled Have a Baby, with no specific sim listed for with.  I figured the poor thing was hearing her pixelized biological clock ticking, and by this point, didn't care who the father was.
See, that's the point where I'd be wanting to lock all 3 wants, get her pg asap and score megga points when the baby arrived.  But then, I'm a shameless point farmer in this game.
Of course I did!  It was wonderful; when she actually got pregnant, she rolled Have a Boy, which a few apples ensured.  Ended up with around 12,000LTP's, I believe.  However, the inability to lock any other wishes in the few days between conception and birth sucked.  Thank the Gods for AM's Fulfill Unlocked wishes option now.
Mooingloudly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 July 19, 03:21:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've experienced the wish rolling right after that type action is performed as well. I've not played many couples but the one couple that I married off rolled one want to have a child. Since then they roll the want to woohoo nearly every night but so far no more baby wishes. They also generally want to have romantic actions towards each other. One has the "great kisser" trait and the other is "Flirty" so that might be part of what is causing it.
phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

ISFJ - a tasty phyllis snack?

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 July 21, 15:23:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was so tickled!  I don't know if it's because of the Indie Stone mod or not, but for the first time I had a Sim come home from work with the wish to "Kiss Rayna" for the first time -- Rayna being a Sim he worked with and who I had never even seen!  He developed the friendship entirely at work because I had him meet and hang out with folks while at work, and it was his little pixelated "idea" that he wanted to kiss her!  Woot!  They are now married.  No babies, though -- he must like older women, because he just turned adult while she is mid-way through elderhood.  No worries, though; he has two kids from a previous marriage.

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: