More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 22:01:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Showering is Inappropriate Behavior!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Showering is Inappropriate Behavior!  (Read 6428 times)
Joolander
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Showering is Inappropriate Behavior!
« on: 2009 July 15, 17:30:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So my sim invites over a girl for a romantic night in, complete with WooHoo (she stays over, naturally, and they sleep in the same bed). In the morning, the both of them have to go to work after taking a shower. as soon as she gets in the spare shower, my sim gets an "Inappropriate Guest moodlet.

On another occasion, the sim I was playing stayed over at another's house for the night (Again, slept in the same bed with no issues). When my sim gets out of the shower, he is berated for behaving inappropriately.

I don't know about you, but when I have a guest, the guest is allowed and encouraged to use the shower if they are indeed an overnight guest. I would rather my guests not stink to high heaven.
Elvie
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Showering is Inappropriate Behavior!
« Reply #1 on: 2009 July 15, 17:35:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I bet she used his razor.
Crmelsimlover
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 July 15, 17:59:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So my sim invites over a girl for a romantic night in, complete with WooHoo (she stays over, naturally, and they sleep in the same bed). In the morning, the both of them have to go to work after taking a shower. as soon as she gets in the spare shower, my sim gets an "Inappropriate Guest moodlet.

On another occasion, the sim I was playing stayed over at another's house for the night (Again, slept in the same bed with no issues). When my sim gets out of the shower, he is berated for behaving inappropriately.

I don't know about you, but when I have a guest, the guest is allowed and encouraged to use the shower if they are indeed an overnight guest. I would rather my guests not stink to high heaven.

Especially if they woo'hooed.
little_lark
Asinine Airhead

Smashing idiots with hammers since 1989

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 July 15, 18:54:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whenever my sims have an overnight visit, I find it's acceptable for them to shower anytime after they are granted permission to stay over until the visit ends - if I have a sim wake up at 6 am and shower, for example, that is usually fine. I have had some issues with the hosting sim evidently deciding my sim has overstayed his welcome rather early in the morning, and I was wondering if it had anything to do with the time the host is due at work. The game might be "ending the visit" without bothering to notify you in order to give the host ample time to shower, etc before heading off to work.
caitlyn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 July 15, 22:08:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whenever my sims have an overnight visit, I find it's acceptable for them to shower anytime after they are granted permission to stay over until the visit ends - if I have a sim wake up at 6 am and shower, for example, that is usually fine. I have had some issues with the hosting sim evidently deciding my sim has overstayed his welcome rather early in the morning, and I was wondering if it had anything to do with the time the host is due at work. The game might be "ending the visit" without bothering to notify you in order to give the host ample time to shower, etc before heading off to work.

I find my guests will excuse themselves whenever they have to go to work or my sims have to go to work.  I've had overnight guests that didn't have to work on a given day, and my sims that didn't have to work, so the overnight guest stayed until midnight the next night.

Not all those who wander are lost.
--J R R Tolkien
Gastfyr
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 July 16, 19:42:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whenever my sims have an overnight visit, I find it's acceptable for them to shower anytime after they are granted permission to stay over until the visit ends
This is exactly how it is for me too.  I have several times had my Legacy founder stay the night at the Firo brother's house and they are perfectly ok with her taking a shower or a bath either in the evening or the morning (she has no shower at her lot, so this is quite useful).  She is also able to store leftovers from meals they prepare in thier fridge and retrieve them later.  I have not tried preparing a meal in thier kitchen, but it might also be considered ok for an overnight guest?  They do say, "Make yourself at home."  I kind of take that to mean, "Do anything here that you would do at home; treat our home as if it were your own."  They don't even care if I harvest from thier garden (not sure if they ever care, even if you're not an overnight guest?)  Anyway, I'm not sure what the issue is with your sims and showering.

TS3: it's really cool if you don't look too closely! - bottles
Sknsarp
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 July 17, 00:09:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They don't even care if I harvest from thier garden (not sure if they ever care, even if you're not an overnight guest?)  Anyway, I'm not sure what the issue is with your sims and showering.

I am not sure where the line is on that, I have had one sim wander through gardens of people he knows, but wasn't invited in and harvest and they have been fine with it. On the other hand when my other sim walked into yard of the guy with the fenced in garden and just help herself while he was right there, the inappropriate thought... he tried kicking her out, but as she was already outside and/or only had one action queued (harvest) she just ignored him.
Lurker
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 July 17, 02:15:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The same thing happened to me, I can harvest any garden except the fenced ones. The owner would rush out and kick my sim out. Apparently harvesting a fenced garden is inappropriate, whereas non fenced ones are 'free for all'.
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 July 17, 15:53:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's odd - I had a bum sim for a while who had nothing on her home lot and never went there.  She spent all her time wandering round the neighbourhood (I created her so I could have a look at the whole place) and that's how she fed herself most of the time.  She go into the nearest garden and pinch some of the produce.  She only got them having fits about inappropriate behaviour if she slept on one of their garden benches and then not always.  Sometimes they'd come out and invite her in and sometimes they'd come out to complain but as she was already asleep, couldn't wake her, and sometimes they just went to bed anyway.  If she got invited in, she usually headed straight for the shower.  Now that got their attention.  She was thrown out a number of times for that. 

Inteen for AL, yay!
Silverdrake
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2009 July 18, 17:36:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of my sims had an overnight guest with high cooking skills, but she was ready to throw him out when he went to cook dinner for her! Another time, she invited him to her son's birthday party, and when she asked him to stay over, he got angry and told her she was being inappropriate  Shocked

I don't know about the gardens - I regularly send some sims who don't garden over to their neighbor's house to steal Life fruits. There's never been an issue, but there's only the low kind of fence (railroad ties), and they are best friends.
PolecatEZ
Blathering Buffoon

Necatur Americanus - and I vote!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 July 18, 18:18:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reminds me of a RL situation that happened back in my Army days in Germany.

I hauled a smoking hot blond home from the club on a Friday night.  We proceed to not really leave the bedroom for more than 24 hours except to grab snacks and such (I just got home from back to back field rotations totalling 2 months - I had a lot to take care of).

Sunday morning I notice she had left 50 euro cents on my breakfast table.  I asked what for...and she informed me that it was for the water usage in the shower she took.

Germans are so fucking wierd sometimes.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: