More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 02:19:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Spa/Work exploit?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Spa/Work exploit?  (Read 4159 times)
Mooingloudly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Spa/Work exploit?
« on: 2009 July 17, 00:52:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just noticed a bizarre little nuance to the game. I sent my female Sim to the spa a few hours prior to going to work. The Spa treatment was set to end after my sim should have already hauled ass to work.  When it came time for her to be at work the car came to her home even though she was at the spa. It honked for a few minutes .

Amusingly the work tones queued up in her orders. For all appearances it appeared  that she was at work and at the spa at the same time. Once her time at the spa ended a taxi came and took her to work. She finished her shift and appeared to be paid for the whole shift.  She even received her raise fro completing the opportunity and other things that I had been working toward with her.  I would have expected some sort of penalty for being a hour late but apparently this does not occur.  I wonder if this would happen again if I sent a sim to a class or something either prior to going to work.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Spa/Work exploit?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 July 17, 01:31:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds normal to me.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 July 17, 04:56:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just noticed a bizarre little nuance to the game. I sent my female Sim to the spa a few hours prior to going to work. The Spa treatment was set to end after my sim should have already hauled ass to work.  When it came time for her to be at work the car came to her home even though she was at the spa. It honked for a few minutes .

Amusingly the work tones queued up in her orders. For all appearances it appeared  that she was at work and at the spa at the same time. Once her time at the spa ended a taxi came and took her to work. She finished her shift and appeared to be paid for the whole shift.  She even received her raise fro completing the opportunity and other things that I had been working toward with her.  I would have expected some sort of penalty for being a hour late but apparently this does not occur.  I wonder if this would happen again if I sent a sim to a class or something either prior to going to work.
Sounds normal to me.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Mooingloudly
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 July 17, 06:01:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought it was weird  Tongue
jrcaporal
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 July 17, 17:20:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really?  Shocked

1 word: EAxis...

Nothing to see here.
Whydoeye
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 July 17, 21:41:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's just got a really strong union.
HazelEyes
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 July 19, 10:35:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really?  Shocked

1 word: EAxis...

You mean the game's buggy because half the staff were late to work, getting a deep-tissue massage instead of doing QA?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: