More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 02:28:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Less Hygiene Decay From Garden Tasks - Sims 3: Updated - July 27, 2009
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Less Hygiene Decay From Garden Tasks - Sims 3: Updated - July 27, 2009  (Read 9506 times)
Chaavik
Dimwitted Dunce

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
Less Hygiene Decay From Garden Tasks - Sims 3: Updated - July 27, 2009
« on: 2009 June 21, 21:29:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Basic Description:

Less Hygiene Decay From Weeding, Less Hygiene Decay From Watering, Less Hygiene Decay From Fertiziling, and Less Hygiene Decay From Harvesting reduce the decay rate for Hygiene while the Sim waters, fertilizes, weeds or harvests the plants in the garden.

NEW

Less Hygiene Decay And More Fun From Garden Tasks:

This set of Less Hygiene Decay And More Fun From Garden Tasks mods has one additional feature to boost the Fun motive for Sims while they are weeding, watering or harvesting the plants in their gardens.

You can choose one or all of the new alternate versions from the Less Hygiene Decay And More Fun From Garden Tasks to install in your game.

SPECIAL NOTE:

Fertilizing does not decrease or increase Fun because the Fertilize interaction itself is different from the other gardening interactions (Weeding, Watering and Harvesting), but this interaction does have a decay rate for Hygiene.

Install Instructions:

XP:

C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages

Vista:

C:\Whatever Directory You Use For Vista\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages

Side Note:

Sure, there is a lifetime wish or two to counteract the hygiene drops related to certain activities such as weeding or harvesting the garden, but I found other lifetime wishes far more useful to spend the points on than to bother with useless ones to reduce the rate at which Hygiene or some other Need decays.

Updated - July 27, 2009 - Updated

Uploaded a new set of new mods that boosts the Fun motive for Sims performing the gardening tasks in their gardens.

Uploaded a new mod to reduce the Hygiene decay rate for Sims doing the fertilizing in their gardens.

* LessHygieneDecayFromGardenTasks-Sims3.rar (4.36 KB - downloaded 387 times.)
* LessHygieneDecayAndMoreFunFromGardenTasks-Sims3.rar (3.49 KB - downloaded 461 times.)
« Last Edit: 2009 July 27, 20:40:43 by Chaavik » Logged

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Raene
Asinine Airhead

Blah.

View Profile
Re: Less Hygiene Decay From Weeding and Harvesting - Sims 3
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 22, 02:03:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you! I shall be trying this out shortly.

My sims' garden isn't even all that sizable and I was finding it absolutely ridiculous for them to completely bottom out in Hygiene like that. Tongue

~Raene/Nikki
Eventually I might plop something of interest here.
Zouflain
Blathering Buffoon

"Who set all these labmonkeys free?!"

View Profile
Re: Less Hygiene Decay From Weeding and Harvesting - Sims 3
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 26, 23:42:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sims' garden isn't even all that sizable and I was finding it absolutely ridiculous for them to completely bottom out in Hygiene like that. Tongue
Don't get me wrong, the hack is perfectly good and dandy for anyone who wants it, but it's not all that unbelievable for hygiene to take a massive hit from gardening.  Mucking around in the dirt and the hot sun is a fast way to accrue some funk, and it's not like they're only out there for a minute or two - especially with multiple plants to tend.  Maybe I'm a clean freak, but I find myself wanting a shower after any serious yard work, and crawling in the dirt to dig up weeds definitely qualifies.
Chaavik
Dimwitted Dunce

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
Re: Less Hygiene Decay From Weeding and Harvesting - Sims 3: Updated - July 11, 2009
« Reply #3 on: 2009 July 11, 17:16:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New mod to include for watering as well as new versions of the original mods to replace the old ones.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
HollyRidge
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Less Hygiene Decay From Weeding and Harvesting - Sims 3: Updated - July 11, 2009
« Reply #4 on: 2009 July 12, 03:18:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What changed from the older versions as this now conflicts with the children can garden mod (http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15663.0.html & http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=352209)?
« Last Edit: 2009 July 12, 18:30:14 by HollyRidge » Logged
Chaavik
Dimwitted Dunce

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 July 15, 02:01:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mod and her mod will conflict since I think it is the same file that's edited to slow down the decay rate of Hygiene when watering, weeding and harvesting the plants from the garden. These mods are for people who don't use mods to affect children and gardening just like Stormy's.

As with all the other mods out there, it's a matter of preference for what mod you want to use to play the game the way you want to. It's also a matter of choosing one mod over the other that do similar tasks as you can't really have both mods installed at the same time.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: