More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 23:06:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Neighborhoods erased
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Neighborhoods erased  (Read 4663 times)
Ishmay
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Neighborhoods erased
« on: 2009 July 15, 01:20:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I deleted awesomemod with the intension of reinstalling without parthenogenesis (my town was quickly becoming all elders...)  I went in to play and my neighborhoods are GONE! Angry  Is this from deleting awesomemod?  I downloaded it a couple weeks ago (not sure which version I had) but I never used the "sacred ones"option.
chaos
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: Neighborhoods erased
« Reply #1 on: 2009 July 15, 02:21:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You didn't need to delete the entire mod. Simply changing the configuration file would have sufficed.

IN T/F J/P. Yeah, I know.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 July 15, 02:55:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I deleted awesomemod with the intension of reinstalling without parthenogenesis (my town was quickly becoming all elders...)  I went in to play and my neighborhoods are GONE! Angry  Is this from deleting awesomemod?  I downloaded it a couple weeks ago (not sure which version I had) but I never used the "sacred ones"option.
Define "gone". Are your SAVE files still there, and the game is simply not picking them up?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ishmay
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 July 19, 01:04:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The save files are still there.  I have renamed the backup file but when I click play nothing happens and it has switched to a random household.
edit: Never mind, I fixed it.  the .backup has to be taken off the backup file and the original has to be completely changed (no .sims3) for it to load right.  Thanks!!  I was dreading needing to restart everything.
« Last Edit: 2009 July 19, 01:20:05 by Ishmay » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: