More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 06:15:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  datgen doesn't like bathroom uses you
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: datgen doesn't like bathroom uses you  (Read 3009 times)
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
datgen doesn't like bathroom uses you
« on: 2005 July 29, 08:42:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi JM.
Why do you think datgen sees two of your files like this? Is it reading them wrong or is it because of the object you used for the eye in the sky and the one for the toilet paper?
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~witch3/temp/datgenimage.jpg
Might be easier if you view a larger image, posted here it's too small.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: datgen doesn't like bathroom uses you
« Reply #1 on: 2005 July 29, 08:58:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like nonsense to me. It may be bitching about the polygoniousness, but the TP didn't look that polygonious or performance-affecting to me, and if the baby controller is polygonious, it's not really an important factor because THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE. None of the objects involved here are things you would place in great numbers on a lot.

As for Datgen not liking it, well, the feeling is kinda mutual. I'm not exactly infatuated with Datgen either. I bring your attention to who is *NOT* in the Special Thanks section.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Re: datgen doesn't like bathroom uses you
« Reply #2 on: 2005 July 29, 09:22:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The point is kind of moot anyway, datgen shows the list of downloads, then flatly refuses to do anything about them. 'Delete' or 'move to temp' are apparently disabled in the beta version, but I didn't find that out till I'd been clicking on things for a while and finally went 'next' in the wizard. And I can't manage to see the plugins at all in a previous version. All in all, not a successful evening so far. Well, back to good old clean pack installer...

As for Datgen not liking it, well, the feeling is kinda mutual. I'm not exactly infatuated with Datgen either. I bring your attention to who is *NOT* in the Special Thanks section.
Hmm, maybe I will open it up one more time.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: