More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 19:03:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  No music what-so-ever
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: No music what-so-ever  (Read 4226 times)
WhattaHammer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
No music what-so-ever
« on: 2009 July 13, 03:28:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello.

As one of the new Sheeple that joined this site and utilize AwesomeMod, lately, my game has been experiencing a problem. No matter what mode, there is a lack of music anywhere. The title screen plays music, but that's about it. The television has sound, and everything else makes noise, except for any of the stereos.

I tested for a short while without any mods in the game, and no music played at all. Now I'm stumped. I feel that this might have something to do with AwesomeMod being in use while the patch was updated.

Any assistance would be great.

Thank you.

Written language is a great thing. Appriciate it. Cherish it. Utilize it. Do these things for it, and it will do great things for you.
allon_midbar
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: No music what-so-ever
« Reply #1 on: 2009 July 13, 03:34:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently nothing to do with AwesomeMod: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15313.0.html
Zoltan
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 July 13, 04:41:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It has been reported at the EA forum as well.  EA has pumped the pooch yet again it seems.
Shaprepenr
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2009 July 13, 11:09:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm surprised you didn't know that EVERYONE has this problem. If you /really/ want music, start a new game. The music issue is save-related. If you start from a save file, it stops working at some point.

•I'm a social--
•--Butterfly?
•No. Watermellon.
•Then socially speaking; I am going to eat you.
chaos
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 July 13, 14:21:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In my game, the first song that should be playing when you first turn the stereo on, or in build/buy mode, never plays, but after that song ends, and the next song begins, I can always hear the music from then on. I've given up on trying to figure it out.

IN T/F J/P. Yeah, I know.
WhattaHammer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 July 13, 21:44:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm surprised you didn't know that EVERYONE has this problem. If you /really/ want music, start a new game. The music issue is save-related. If you start from a save file, it stops working at some point.

Would you suggest exporting the character and reloading it? Or should I run it windowed, and play pandora if I want music?

Written language is a great thing. Appriciate it. Cherish it. Utilize it. Do these things for it, and it will do great things for you.
Orange Indigo
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 July 13, 22:23:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In my game, the first song that should be playing when you first turn the stereo on, or in build/buy mode, never plays, but after that song ends, and the next song begins, I can always hear the music from then on. I've given up on trying to figure it out.

Hah. In one of my games, half the songs play, and half don't. It's literally every other song. If I leave build/buy on, it'll play the first song, but not the next. After the silence that the second song should occupy, it plays the third song. It goes on like that until it hits the first song. I thought my speakers were fucking up, until I realized that that happened to everyone.

The stereo songs mostly work... I think. To be honest, I'm almost glad. That first fucking Salsa song from TS2 haunts my dreams.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: