More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 20:20:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Is it possible to...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Is it possible to...  (Read 2083 times)
haifen
Crapsack
Retarded Reprobate

#hashtag

View Profile
Is it possible to...
« on: 2009 July 12, 23:06:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it possible to remove the limit of characters/text the game gives us when naming Sims?

The reason I ask is because I play a variation on the Royal Kingdom challenge that takes place during the late Georgian era rather than medieval and thus only play titled sims. The trouble is the only way I can remember what rank they are in is to embed it in their names e.g. HG Frederic Earl of Hollywood where HG Frederic Earl is the first name and of Hollywood is the last name. So far this system works well enough if the first name is short enough otherwise the title doesn't fit especially in the cases of duchesses and marchionesses. I use abbreviations in those cases but I was wondering if it's possible or if there is a mod that removes the character limit in Sim's names.

Or perhaps there's a mod that builds off the suffixes given to witch sims that I can use to title sims...?

16:29   spockers   I fucking hate going to see movies in theaters now.
16:30   spockers   Unless it's a really fancy old-style movie palace type place, but even then some dick will pull out their Appleberry in the middle of the film and start tweeting about wanting Chris Brown to beat them up
nocomment
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Is it possible to...
« Reply #1 on: 2009 July 13, 03:22:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I doubt this is possible.  Would it help to put their titles in the sim bio box?  It's not as convenient, but it's something.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: