More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 20:24:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  What did you do with the Wolff family?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: What did you do with the Wolff family?  (Read 17205 times)
janinechloe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: What did you do with the Wolff family?
« Reply #25 on: 2009 July 13, 09:21:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am planning to make Thornton Wolff the sex slave/victim/sperm donor of sim Paris Hilton that I've downloaded from MTS. Somehow it was easier to get that old man Goth to fall in love with her that Thorntorn.

My Sim Paris Hilton was disinherited by her family so she has moved to Sims Valley near penniless  Tongue
justadream
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 July 13, 17:52:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't know why, but for some reason I felt compelled to have the Wolffs and Landgraabs switch spouses. I now have my Wolff-Landgraab household and my Landgraab-Wolff household. I feel my decision was pretty warranted, too. Morgana and Thornton weren't really compatible to begin with and Nancy & Geoffrey are apparently blood relatives of some sort since Nancy's maiden name was/is Landgraab. No wonder Malcolm's so ugly (at least in my game).
caterpillar
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 July 13, 18:00:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you read the bio of the Landgraab family, it says that Geoffrey took Nancy's name because of her family's status in the town.
simmilk
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 July 13, 18:40:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My self Sim seduced Thornton Wolff into having a quick gay love affair...
I did the same thing--the location, the lot with the home gym, and the hint of gray in his side-burns made him the perfect target.  I was disappointed that Mrs. Wolff didn't come by everyfingday to kick over my garbage can ala TS2. 
Silverdrake
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2009 July 13, 20:14:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was going to leave them to it, but since all his kid-hating trait does is harm his work performance, I had an Evil sim seduce him so she could have an heir to her fortune without the husband-hindrance. They have several traits in common, so it was easy, and Thornton seemed delighted.

Now I have to go back to their house and see if Morgana kicks him out. I was hoping she'd fall in love with a more suitable guy, but she seems stuck on hubbie. It's too much like real life!
Billmonaghan
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: 2009 July 14, 02:40:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Wolff's were the only Eaxis house that intrigued me. If anyone else has played that house, what did you end up doing? Kids, no kids, split them up? Rapture them both?

I'm playing all the households in the neighborhood and wasn't particularly interested in playing the Wolffs but, yeah, they're one a the more interesting households I've played so far.

I've only played them a week. She got pregnant right away and had a daughter. She saved up lifetime achievement points to get the fertility perk and got pregnant again. Whathisname doesn't seem to mind; he actually seemed to be enjoying the first kid after she became a toddler.

I think they'll do fine. I figure Mr. Wolff will interact with the kids as little as humanly possible -- kinda a traditional American dad -- and he should be fine.

Their house is one of the nicest ones in Sunset Valley. It's gonna break my heart to chop up their bedroom into a couple rooms for the kids, but I'lm not sure what else to do short of adding floor space above the two-story living room, whouc would be even more blasphemous. Maybe I'll put some kids in the study, and some down in the weight room.

"Ah yes, we were in the HimALLyas, had lost our corkscrew. Had to subsist for several days on nothing but water and food."
 --  W. C. Fields
Silverdrake
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2009 July 14, 18:35:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a hard time expanding the house, too, because I didn't want to get rid of the study or place the kids' bedroom next to the exercise room. So I put some stairs next to the TV room and put 2 bedrooms and another bathroom up top. The house annoys me, because the camera slips off the main level, but I haven't had the time to raze it and rebuild.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: