More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 00:33:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  (Mod) Tutti-frutti_2 teen woohoo & more
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: (Mod) Tutti-frutti_2 teen woohoo & more  (Read 74842 times)
arm
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: (Mod) Tutti-frutti teen woohoo & more ...final...
« Reply #25 on: 2009 July 17, 11:48:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Added:
the debug interaction "die by..."  renamed "Kill me now by..." to avoid a disaster.

Corrected:
Age of an ex ghost is set to on now.

Creation:
One new interaction "Reset my age" is added
Nickieboy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 July 18, 17:42:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the features in this mod.  The one problem I have encountered however is that I can't save characters created in CAS.  The entire lower section of buttons becomes unusable once I click the check mark and the only way I can get out is to click "randomize", then X out.  I am not running any other mod that should conflict, having run Stones compatibility check tool.
arm
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 July 18, 18:23:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, you can save a character when you have done all things (name, etc...).

I think, you have not set the traits, to do this or you click on the button randomize, or you click on the button to add traits (below the 5 mini-icons). (the click on the 5 mini icons, don't  permit to add or remove traits, only show the description)
Nickieboy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 July 18, 18:42:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do get this to work when I open a character and then randomize the traits, favorites and lifetime wish, even with a pre-created character which I had downloaded.  It seems to be more with the teens when I encounter the issue.  Thankfully, being mindful of this, I am able to use the mod AND create individual Sims or Families in CAS!
arm
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009 July 18, 19:52:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I 've checked, if you have omitted one thing like the name, traits,etc ..  If you press the validation button, the dialog box about the error is not displayed, and the lower section is inactive .

bug!
arm
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: (Mod) Tutti-frutti teen woohoo & more ...final...BC
« Reply #30 on: 2009 July 21, 13:58:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bug fix:
In C.A.S the dialog required items not displayed.

Note:
Never use the debug interaction "Edit in CAS" with a sim pregnant, only before and after pregnancy.
arm
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: (Mod) Tutti-frutti teen woohoo & more ...final.v.1
« Reply #31 on: 2009 July 22, 12:35:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The versions test6 until the last,  had a compilator bug, if you use the interaction to fertilize plants, there's a loop with multi-icons .

Ok, this time, you can fertilize in peace !   If you find bugs please inform me!
arm
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: (Mod) Tutti-frutt_2 teen woohoo & more
« Reply #32 on: 2009 August 05, 16:53:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Update !
nanisim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: (Mod) Tutti-frutti_2 teen woohoo & more
« Reply #33 on: 2009 August 06, 15:14:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tried the updated mod in a patched 1.3 game with no other core mods and it works perfectly for me, but keep in testing.
bluegenjutsu
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2009 August 07, 17:26:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have started testing your mod with some of your files edited so that I can have same sex pregnancy in them. I haven't got to the point of testing to see if the try for baby works yet for two males (option is there but not ready for my sim to be pregnant) but I did want to thank you for this mod because I love the focus on teenagers that it has. That it allows a teen to be created in CAS that can live alone and also that the teen can work any job. I also like how you have the kids stick around after school so that they can all chat together but I have noticed that it seems never ending for the "meeting new friends" at school. There seem to be tons of NPCs being created at school and this seems to be over doing it to me. I don't see why a sim would need that many friends especially if they've already maxed out on charisma because of making enough friends. That is the only thing, so far, that I see as an annoyance. I also love that you can kill any sim when you shift click on them, because this helps me with fulfilling the wishes of my evil sims when they wish to see the ghost of a sim that has pissed them off. I successfully eliminated Simis Bachelor (by electrocution) as soon as he had insulted my evil teen sim. Thanks for that! Cheesy

*edited to add, I got teen male pregnancy working with your mod. My evil male teen married the good Bob Newbie and I did the try for baby and he's currently pregnant. Got the music and he's now throwing up. I need to make pregnancy clothes for him since as far as I know, no one has made pregnancy clothes for teen males yet.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 08, 01:46:55 by bluegenjutsu » Logged
arm
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2009 August 09, 17:03:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Résumé of what's new in Tutti-frutti 2:

Added:

urn - tomb
The debug interaction "Create Playble Ghost"

Using the command line 'select'      wishes, opportunities are preserved.

The townies are visible on the streets,  you can interact with them. they become new NPCs

Npc and townie can learn, use skills

After school or work you can discuss with the NPCs, if you want.

If a NPC, townie don't own a car, the taxi is used.

You must remember it's a test version !
judynu
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2009 August 10, 01:52:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have this in my game for a few days now,  works extremely well.  Compared to others, you are maintaining it fantastically well.

I really appreciate all your hard work on this and for sharing it.   Thank you so much. 

Warmest regards Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
neo maxi zoom dweebie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2009 August 16, 02:07:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently no one besides me has this problem since I've never seen it reported. I put this new mod in my game with nothing else and it still crashes. The oldest one worked, and allowed me to save my sims in CAS, then I downloaded the second one it worked, but I couldn't save my sims in CAS.  I was never able to pick out their favourites: like food, or music. I was never able to pick out their lifetime wishes. What gives? I really love your mod so how can I get it to work for me?

I wanna be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights. -John Bender
arm
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2009 August 16, 11:07:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you explain in detail:
I couldn't save my sims in CAS.  I was never able to pick out their favourites: like food, or music. I was never able to pick out their lifetime wishes.

The game crashes ?
If yes,  in  C.A.S  ?
solarflares
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2009 August 17, 03:32:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey man, this is the best core mod I've found on the net.  Works great in my game.  Love all the features. 

Thanks for sharing.  Cheers
neo maxi zoom dweebie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2009 August 17, 16:56:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It doesn't crash in CAS, it crashes at the start up screen. It's like what Pescado describes as "Old Car Syndrome." I've tried running this mod with no other mods in the game and it still crashes. I'm not sure what's wrong since I used and really loved  your earlier mod before.

I wanna be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights. -John Bender
arm
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2009 August 17, 17:20:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It doesn't crash in CAS, it crashes at the start up screen. It's like what Pescado describes as "Old Car Syndrome." I've tried running this mod with no other mods in the game and it still crashes. I'm not sure what's wrong since I used and really loved  your earlier mod before.

Your game is not patched with the last EA patch v.1.3 or 1.4,  Tutti-frutti_2  is built on this base.

Your game is v1.2,  it's logical that the game crash. You must update the game with the patch v1.4 to use Tutti-frutti_2 .

Or use Tutti-frutti for v1.2 : http://www.4shared.com/file/119810226/934e491a/sims_3_tutti-frutti_final_v1_packed.html

Weji
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2009 August 17, 22:52:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Installed this mod a week ago after I somehow porked my neighborhoods for AM (enters endless interaction loop) and figured I'd use it for a few days before reinstalling and starting fresh. Seems to work quite well as long as I don't get to frisky with the Select command. Thanks for doing this mod.
Cathy
Blathering Buffoon

Heavy Sleper

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2009 August 18, 15:17:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks a lot, Arm!! That's a great mod!!

mmlo
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2009 August 19, 02:03:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hello, how can i download this? and what if i dont have a patch?is there a way that i can download this. I just want to edit my sim.. thanks:)
arm
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2009 August 19, 14:58:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

how can i download this?

In some step:

- click on the link to download the mod.
- install the framework: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15184.msg437865.html#msg437865   or   http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=344611
- install the mod in the  directory:  Sims 3\Mods\Packages
- play the game.

and what if i dont have a patch?

The patch matching the mod (game version) is required,
« Last Edit: 2009 August 19, 15:05:24 by arm » Logged
roger
Asinine Airhead

Self-Aggrandizing Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2009 August 20, 09:21:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks ARM, for this great core mod!
I believe it is the only one that currently has a relationship mod.
I switch to AM occasionally in order to use Pescado's clothing filter disabler.
Any chance you might incorporate a noclothingfilter =on ? That would be great!
Keep up the good work! It is much appreciated.
Gadget
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2009 August 25, 00:10:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for a wonderful mod. So far it works flawlessly in my game. If you take requests, then may I suggest an incest option. Back in the Sims 2 days, there were a few people, myself included that had a hillbilly neighborhood and I would love to do that again. I looked at such a mod on another site, but it lacks the features of your mod and I do prefer using your mod. Thanks again
roger
Asinine Airhead

Self-Aggrandizing Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2009 September 05, 16:04:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello ARM; are you there? It appears that this mod has been abandoned by Arm.  Too bad, as I liked it. Wasn't very complicated but still had some nice features
arm
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2009 September 05, 17:53:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello ARM; are you there?

Hi !    I 'm not very far away.

It appears that this mod has been abandoned by Arm.

Not really the case, but actually, i have no time to mod and test the game. I don't know when i release a new version.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: