More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 07:12:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  The Official Sims 3 Jump Bug
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Official Sims 3 Jump Bug  (Read 8069 times)
TheTruth
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
The Official Sims 3 Jump Bug
« on: 2009 July 07, 04:31:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://tinyurl.com/ntaqwm 

Cry

Euphemism
Blathering Buffoon

In Soviet Russia, cupcake laughs at YOU!

View Profile WWW
Re: The Official Sims 3 Jump Bug
« Reply #1 on: 2009 July 07, 04:39:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the eff EA!?

Wasn't this fixed in a patch for TS2 though? Damn, looks like they'll be issuing about five patches before the next EP at this rate.

Edit: Found the creepiest/funniest glitch ever in clicking on the related videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdPSwhTmpT0&NR=1

Sorry, but that made me lawl.
DCNBrett
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 July 07, 05:10:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The jumping happens when the computer is facing the wrong direction on the table. Turning the computer 180 degrees on the table fixes it.
TheTruth
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 July 07, 06:45:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LMAO.

And i thought i had it bad  Shocked

TheTruth
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 July 07, 09:37:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The jumping happens when the computer is facing the wrong direction on the table. Turning the computer 180 degrees on the table fixes it.

Tried it. Didnt work  Cry

DCNBrett
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 July 07, 11:45:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try moving the computer from the table to the desk. You could also move the computer into your sim's inventory and click on it from there.

I also experienced the glitch that was shown in the video you posted. I noticed that it only happened when the computer was facing the wrong direction on the table. Turning the computer around or putting the computer back in the sim's inventory always resolved the issue for me.
I.Am.She
Asinine Airhead

Fanny Lips

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 July 07, 13:14:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the eff EA!?

Wasn't this fixed in a patch for TS2 though? Damn, looks like they'll be issuing about five patches before the next EP at this rate.

Edit: Found the creepiest/funniest glitch ever in clicking on the related videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdPSwhTmpT0&NR=1

Sorry, but that made me lawl.

LOL!! Tears are actually streaming down my face.
Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 July 07, 13:44:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had this bug when my favourite sim had a baby. She constantly kept flicking up in the ''baby in arms" position. I reset her, but it did nothing. It's really, really irritating.

TheTruth
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 July 07, 21:12:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try moving the computer from the table to the desk. You could also move the computer into your sim's inventory and click on it from there.

I also experienced the glitch that was shown in the video you posted. I noticed that it only happened when the computer was facing the wrong direction on the table. Turning the computer around or putting the computer back in the sim's inventory always resolved the issue for me.

I tried moving it/deleting it and it does the same thing.

simmilk
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 July 08, 14:55:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a similar'ish (more minor) "jump bug" with sims trying to eat at a picnic table in a crowded room.  They'd put their plate down and warp to the other side of the table or to the end of the same bench--then they'd have to stand up and try to walk over to where their plate was or they'd cook more food. 

My temp fix was to hand-of-god the food to a different place on the table after the hungry Sim quit mind-controlling it, but I ended up having to make more pedestrian pathing space in the room.

I had this bug when my favourite sim had a baby. She constantly kept flicking up in the ''baby in arms" position. I reset her, but it did nothing. It's really, really irritating.

I had this bug too and it sucked.  I was able to fix it by typing "resetsim Incubator Deluxe" where Incubator Deluxe was Sim's name, because just having Incubator targeted and typing resetsim wasn't enough.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: