More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 16:18:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  No steak plants for me?!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: No steak plants for me?!  (Read 12981 times)
Heilena
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: No steak plants for me?!
« Reply #25 on: 2009 July 15, 02:21:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The trigger for the omni quest is the opportunity that goes something like "bring 20 excellent produce to the restuarant for an opportunity to grow some interesting things"... I can't recall the exact wordage but this is close.  Soon after I completed that opp, and right when 2 of my Sim reached level 8, they got the quest.  I have a third that didn't get the quest and I am thinking that its because she basically read her way through gardening.

Blue Rage
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 July 27, 06:22:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sim always got these opportunities while tending their garden, specifically the non-life/flame/death fruit parts.
Gastfyr
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 July 27, 06:44:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You might want to try this mod: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=351390  It helps, and to me anyway, it doesn't seem like cheating.

I actaully edited the XML of this one myself after downloading it, becuase I felt it made the opportunities a bit too frequent.  I think I changed the frequency to 0-2 days.  Default game is every 2 to 4 days, and the mod I liked changes it to every 0 to 1 day.  Once you figure out what you're doing, hacking XML is pretty easy, so you can change it to anything you want to suit your own playstyle.

TS3: it's really cool if you don't look too closely! - bottles
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: