More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 16:31:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Object Error while kids getting off school bus
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Object Error while kids getting off school bus  (Read 3145 times)
lepifera
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Object Error while kids getting off school bus
« on: 2009 July 02, 20:01:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am completely clueless in how to read the error log and hope that someone in the forum can drop some hints on where to go in dealing with object errors.

I have four families in one apartment building. The kids can get on the school bus fine. Errors occur when kids get off the school bus. I have narrowed the error down to one particular kid Tommy Ottomas. When he missed the school bus, every other kids get off the bus okey with their homeworks. If he went to school and was the first to get off the school bus, error message appear, and every other kids after him get "reset" as well. Instead of getting of the school bus, they spawn in the first floor apartment.

Attached is the error log. Is there a way I can fix this problem with SimPE?

« Last Edit: 2009 July 03, 01:18:17 by J. M. Pescado » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Object Error while kids getting off school bus
« Reply #1 on: 2009 July 03, 01:18:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Once again, I point the blame squarely at tight pants. The error you're getting is not part of standard code.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
lepifera
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 July 03, 20:31:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am planning to tiptoe around the issue by moving the problematic kid out of the apartment. Yet could this error escalate into the neighborhood turning into a big fiery ball in the long run, even when I have been wiping corrupt memories religiously using the Debugger? Do hack conflicts that seem minor now mass up the indexes of object (including character + relationship) data over time?
drace
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 July 03, 22:31:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wouldn't it be a lot easier to figure out which of your downloads is at fault to resolve the issue, instead of dancing around it and letting the annoyance persist?
lepifera
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 July 04, 01:46:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because I am a greedy bustard who wants my cake and eat it too Tongue

The cake mix unfortunately includes the notorious kitten killer and I am still too curious to see what interesting plot lines can pop up with it despite of the unintended side effects.
drace
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 July 04, 16:55:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the kitten killer for more than a year before I took it out and the four issues I encountered in that time had nothing to do with it. In fact, I think I never had any problems whatsoever with the kitten killer, so it could be something else entirely. You won't find out until you test it. Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: