More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:23:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  The Sims 3 Expansion In My Head
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Sims 3 Expansion In My Head  (Read 69269 times)
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Re: The Sims 3 Expansion In My Head
« Reply #50 on: 2009 July 03, 22:30:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, there is a vampire. It lives in that lot by that house with the tree. You know the one where the girl with the red hair and brown t-shirt lives, who dates that bald guy that works at that place?

fiddlesticks
Asinine Airhead

Rejecting Reality Since 1981

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2009 July 03, 22:36:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, there is a vampire. It lives in that lot by that house with the tree. You know the one where the girl with the red hair and brown t-shirt lives, who dates that bald guy that works at that place?

Wow, don't be vague or anything.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: 2009 July 03, 22:38:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You mean you haven't seen the vampire yet? Wow, sucks to be you.

fiddlesticks
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2009 July 03, 22:40:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone have a reply that actually explains this and isn't just another attempt to be an asshole and get a rise out of people?
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: 2009 July 03, 22:44:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh, hellooooo...the title of the thread you linked to is 'TS3 L&P'. It was all rumours and guesswork then. There are no vampires. But if you are very good, Santa Humble might include vampires in a later EP. If he doesn't, then it will be ALL YOUR FAULT for being a bad fiddlesticks!

fiddlesticks
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2009 July 03, 22:47:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you. That wasn't so hard was it?
Heinel
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: 2009 July 03, 22:51:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hmm First expansion due Nov 2009: The Sims 3: Destination Adventure. Source
Well, I'm not really excited about it...

Oooh, I wonder if we'd get those Castaway primitive furniture again?  It is calling for an Awesome Cannibal Mod.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2009 July 03, 22:54:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dammit, I let that girl die. Now what am I going to do?

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
simsdesperado
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2009 July 03, 22:56:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let's be realistic: OFB out of the box was crap. The employees were utterly retarded to the point of unusability, and the amount of senseless micromanagement was staggering. There was absolutely no facility for aiming lots for any purpose or clientele. What was REALLY worthwhile in it was the potential to own and control other lots...which was only available through AwesomeWare. That's what you really want.

For me at least, the best part about OFB was the building and decorating of venues that were run by unplayable sims and which I visited often with my playable sims. I had everything, from an art gallery, comedy club, karaoke bar, bookstore, cakeshop, nightclub, cemetary, golf club, gym and cityhall. Running or controlling the lots as a business manager wasn't a priority, in fact I found it to be very monotonous and tiresome.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: 2009 July 03, 22:58:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dammit, I let that girl die. Now what am I going to do?

Type 'vampzrKEWL' in the console. You'll get another vampire, but he won't be in that house anymore. He'll be living as homeless in the park by the place that everyone meets at 8pm.

Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2009 July 03, 23:12:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, so according to http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,13970.msg412370.html#msg412370, there's vampires in the game. And now I read this, and no vampires. So which is it? Or are they just probably coming or something?

The easiest answer is that the post you are referring to is Lies and Propaganda posted back in February...well, more precisely, it is a response based on Lies and Propaganda posted back in February, long before the game was actually released. There were a lot of people talking out of their asses at that point, and a lot of rumours of features and themes that did not come to pass, because someone either innocently got it wrong, or felt like spreading false rumours to get attention.

Why you felt the need to latch onto that particular Lie with all the other Propaganda being spouted at the time, is a mystery only you can answer.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
fiddlesticks
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2009 July 04, 00:24:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, so according to http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,13970.msg412370.html#msg412370, there's vampires in the game. And now I read this, and no vampires. So which is it? Or are they just probably coming or something?

The easiest answer is that the post you are referring to is Lies and Propaganda posted back in February...well, more precisely, it is a response based on Lies and Propaganda posted back in February, long before the game was actually released. There were a lot of people talking out of their asses at that point, and a lot of rumours of features and themes that did not come to pass, because someone either innocently got it wrong, or felt like spreading false rumours to get attention.

Why you felt the need to latch onto that particular Lie with all the other Propaganda being spouted at the time, is a mystery only you can answer.

For one thing, I just saw the post itself, didn't know L&P stood for lies and propaganda, but thanks for belated heads up on that.

Secondly, I didn't latch onto the lie per say, I only saw conflicting information that I was hoping could be clarified, and thought maybe someone had heard something about it being included in an expansion. That's really it.

I'm just glad people continue to be asses instead of just answering an honest question and moving on. I don't agree that ignorance is bliss, but at the same time the uninformed are not universally stupid and in need of public flogging.
Heinel
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2009 July 04, 01:06:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For one thing, I just saw the post itself, didn't know L&P stood for lies and propaganda, but thanks for belated heads up on that.

Secondly, I didn't latch onto the lie per say, I only saw conflicting information that I was hoping could be clarified, and thought maybe someone had heard something about it being included in an expansion. That's really it.

I'm just glad people continue to be asses instead of just answering an honest question and moving on. I don't agree that ignorance is bliss, but at the same time the uninformed are not universally stupid and in need of public flogging.

That's why in times like this people will yell "LURK MOAR!"

It's not an insult.  In fact it is the best advice.  There is a reason why some people get poked and others do not.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: 2009 July 04, 07:47:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel like saying 'Hello? This is MATY?' All rumours about MATY are true. We don't help stupid and/or lazy, in fact we spork the stupid and/or lazy. This is where we get our jollies.

On the other hand, when people have taken the time to read and comprehend something then we will go all out to help then. Yes, we can tell if you are faking it.

Oh, and I am the nice one. God help you if you get anyone else 'helping' you, you whiny, spoonfed brats.

Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2009 July 04, 16:41:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God help you if you get anyone else 'helping' you, you whiny, spoonfed brats.

INORITE?

I was even pleasant when I wrote my response, and the idjit still got its butt all hurt.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
LauraW
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2009 July 04, 17:44:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So...they will be able to vacation in rabbit holes. How exciting.
fiddlesticks
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2009 July 04, 19:11:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, because I posted something and responded to something someone wrote concerning my post I'm suddenly a lurker? Even though you guys obviously have claimed this place as your own due to lack of actual life outside the interwebz, dogging stuff other people write in an attempt to become more knowledgeable about this game within minutes of their posts don't make you much better either. Maybe ya'll should get over yourselves. I get the stigma of this place, everyone's an ass, but truly, you're only making yourselves look ridiculous at this point with your little club. Anyone outside 'the circle' that asks something is a pariah and automatically stupid. I get it.

No one's hurt, I'm just annoyed that no one here can ask a question without the Grand Council pouncing on it like a cat does nip and then shredding it without actually being helpful in any way.

Understand that there is a difference, perhaps not large but indeed marked, between someone asking a stupid question and simply being uninformed and needing clarification, despite having tried to find the answer themselves. That doesn't make the person a retard by any means, especially considering the fact that they took the time to try to understand it on their own. The people that don't even make an effort are the ones you really need to be pissed at. But instead you just immediately stereotype anyone new.

Good job. You've managed to define everything that's wrong with society as a whole. Hope you're proud of yourselves.
Plum
Juvenile Jackass

WTF is she on about now?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: 2009 July 04, 20:05:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HI FIDDLESTICKS WELCOME TO MATY.

On topic: I liked BV. *fingers crossed for more Japanesey stuff*

minidoxigirli
Feckless Fool

ESFP- I'm a speshul snowflake

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2009 July 04, 20:26:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooh, but remember?  BV was when we got SHELVES.

My claim to Sims fame?  I was featured as a Sims 2 fan on an MTV show about The Urbz.  I'm badass like that.
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2009 July 04, 21:06:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, because I posted something and responded to something someone wrote concerning my post I'm suddenly a lurker?

I think you've misunderstood what was being said. At MATY, you want to be a lurker for as long as possible before you actually post anything. This way you get a feel for the environment and people. If you were a lurker, you would be more aware of, say, what "L&P" stands for. The more you lurk, the less likely you are to do or say something that will get you poked.

I sing along with elevator music.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: 2009 July 04, 21:11:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good job. You've managed to define everything that's wrong with society as a whole. Hope you're proud of yourselves.

Yes. Yes we are. I've said it before and I'll say it again. THIS IS MATY. Don't like it? Don't post.

This is how we weed out the dumbasses. You cope with it without getting all butthurt or trolly, then eventually you might be accepted as a member. We still won't like you though.

PirateFaafy
Horrible Halfwit

INTJ and a bouble

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2009 July 05, 04:05:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No one's hurt, I'm just annoyed that no one here can ask a question without the Grand Council pouncing on it like a cat does nip and then shredding it without actually being helpful in any way.

As a non-impartial observer, I would like to point out that you asked the question in a rather presumptuous manner. Also, the first response to that was actually humourous sarcasm, not being torn to shreds. In addition, your response to that wasn't exactly opening up for pleasant discourse.

Of course, all this is irrelevant when you realize... well, what did you expect? Ask a tardly question, get a sporkly answer. Lurk more and lern2MATY.

I will fuck up your face in Denmark! COME! you also seem to be a flock of crapped nerds! COME! [...] That one goes to all of those retarrds that pretend to be a non-fag and yet suck my balls
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2009 July 05, 04:08:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As a non-impartial observer ...

I don't think this phrase means what you think it means.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
zolabee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2009 July 05, 04:19:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like to see them get rid of the stupid rabbit holes...  Talk about irritating... and getting rid of the larvae... bring back the baby and the diaper... oh, and bathing the baby and toddler... the whole tornado baby - it's clean! Sucks!  And I don't like not being able to make visitors selectable... It screws my stories to pieces and I have to play several times to get what I need.

I admit I'm probably a retard - but I'm only retarded if I stay there - so laugh at me- but, watch your back, because I learn pretty da*n fast!
edalbformat
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2009 July 05, 06:23:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't want any expansion at all. Just put back the things from TS2 without bothering on game play at all. All the game play or game playable was done by modders anyway.
I take a look on the TV channels and all over there are TS3 animations on TS2 characters, what should have been done from start.
It will take ages so that Sims look really humain, learn how to go around without bumping each other inside incredible big houses.
Wait for available technology and USE it.
I wish the possibility to skip the stupid opportunity gaming. What is the point to require that my super snob millionaire fry some burgers to delivery to the cops living xKm far from her house?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: