More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:20:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Better Maid & Babysitter
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Better Maid & Babysitter  (Read 26594 times)
userunknown
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Better Maid & Babysitter
« on: 2009 June 30, 15:10:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you tired of your maid not doing his/her job? No more clowning around.Work I tell you,work!
Not compatible with my changes mod.

Babysitter
No more teen babysitters - (Adults only) Only ran a small test & had no problems with the feeding,changing diapers or paying attention to.Note if you have 8-10 kids don't expect 1 babysitter to do the job....
Compatible with my other mods.

Increased the pool size (workers) to 4 each.

Elder Babysitter....in testing  Works
Problem Noted: Once you use this in your game & decide to remove ,you may have to start a new game if you want the default teens back as there aren't any service elder npc's starting out by default.Only use one or the other sitter packages.

* BetterMaid.zip (1.27 KB - downloaded 1465 times.)
* Babysitter.zip (1.5 KB - downloaded 1160 times.)
* Eldersitter.zip (1.51 KB - downloaded 644 times.)
« Last Edit: 2009 June 30, 20:35:50 by userunknown » Logged
dejah
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Better Maid
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 30, 15:46:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you make one like this for the babysitter alwell?
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
Re: Better Maid & Babysitter
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 30, 18:28:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it's not too much trouble could you possibly make an alternate version of your babysitter mod to send elders instead of adults? I kind of miss those old nannies from TS2.  Wink Not sure if it's possible to easily rename the "babysitter" to "nanny" but that would be good too. Thanks!  Grin

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
userunknown
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 June 30, 19:20:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made an elder babysitter but unfortunately the 3 times I loaded the game they were all males.If interested let me know.
WatersMoon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 June 30, 19:46:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm about to test these, but I had a small question:
You said you have: "Increased the pool size (workers) to 4 each." Could you explain what that means? Does it mean that there will be maids/babysitters in rotation? Or does it mean that up to four maids/babysitters can now show up at a time? Or something else?

Don't step on the Mome Raths.
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2009 June 30, 19:52:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Changes" mod?  Which one is that?

WatersMoon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 June 30, 20:01:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Changes" mod?  Which one is that?
I don't remember where I got it from, but it is just named: Changes.package

Don't step on the Mome Raths.
userunknown
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 June 30, 20:27:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm about to test these, but I had a small question:
You said you have: "Increased the pool size (workers) to 4 each." Could you explain what that means? Does it mean that there will be maids/babysitters in rotation? Or does it mean that up to four maids/babysitters can now show up at a time? Or something else?

Just thought I'd try to add more variety than the usual 2. Haven't tested long enough to see if there are actually 4 different or not.

If someone knows the appropriate <AppropriateAgeFlags> setting for Elders that would be cool. I took a guess & set it to 64,seems to work but just making sure.

AppropriateAgeFlags
Child    4
Teen   8
YA      32
Adult   48
Elder   ??
« Last Edit: 2009 June 30, 20:45:23 by userunknown » Logged
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 July 01, 00:10:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made an elder babysitter but unfortunately the 3 times I loaded the game they were all males.If interested let me know.

Haha, sure. I don't mind 'Mannies'.  Wink

Wolfeyes
Furry Yifftard
Retardo Lander

INFJ - 7, Very "F"

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 July 16, 08:54:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

M'kay... well I installed this mod and so far after playing several different houses for around 4 hours (real time)... my maids are not behaving or performing any better... what I hate about the way that EAxis has set up this round of service people is that in my game my sims all stand around talking to the maids ALL day long... instead of doing things w/each other... or doing fun things on their own... and this happens whether it's a large family w/lots of kids... or a small one... don't know if it's because I've made most of my sims have the "Friendly" trait or what... but so far I'm seeing very little change with using this mod...   Huh

"Life is not about surviving the storms but rather how to dance in the rain" ~

Luther Vandross ~ Forever, For Always, For Love ~ 2005

Genius - Flirty - Friendly - Good Sense of Humor - Great Kisser ~
nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2009 July 16, 11:43:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is this compatible with awesome?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 July 16, 11:57:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it's not too much trouble could you possibly make an alternate version of your babysitter mod to send elders instead of adults? I kind of miss those old nannies from TS2.  Wink Not sure if it's possible to easily rename the "babysitter" to "nanny" but that would be good too. Thanks!  Grin
I don't think they'd still pee on the floor, though.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 July 16, 19:03:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay well I got his updated version at MTS2 of the Elder babysitter with some already precreated Elders. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=353824

Then I used the debug control click cheat to edit one of them in CAS and changed her outfit. The new one I gave her may look familiar to some of you. Tongue

I'm still working on a way to make her pee. If anyone makes a sim spontaneous urinates themselves for no particular reason mod let me know. Wink

janinechloe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 July 17, 03:30:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay well I got his updated version at MTS2 of the Elder babysitter with some already precreated Elders. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=353824

Then I used the debug control click cheat to edit one of them in CAS and changed her outfit. The new one I gave her may look familiar to some of you. Tongue

I'm still working on a way to make her pee. If anyone makes a sim spontaneous urinates themselves for no particular reason mod let me know. Wink

Hi Motoki, did you have to start a new game in order to have the Elder babysitter, or is there a way to kill the teen babysitter? Someone mentioned that those Teen babysitters are not NPC's  Huh
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 July 17, 04:41:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Add the "Incontinent" trait.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2009 July 17, 05:04:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi Motoki, did you have to start a new game in order to have the Elder babysitter, or is there a way to kill the teen babysitter? Someone mentioned that those Teen babysitters are not NPC's  Huh

He added a second version where he made it so there were 4 sitters instead of two so I guess it just generates the other two as elders. I used that one and she just showed up on my lot and I didn't started a new game. The file called ElderSitter4.zip it's the second of the two he has there, though you can't use it with the recurring babysitter mod as it will conflict, but I just deal and just call another one back when I need them.

Add the "Incontinent" trait.

Oh that you were serious. If there were such a trait I would surely use it. Wink

I think there should be an anti-perk that is the opposite of the steel bladder perk. How about rice paper bladder?

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009 July 17, 05:18:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...I was serious.

nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2009 July 17, 12:25:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is incontinent an awesome feature? or built into game? LOL
SpiritedTreasure
Tasty Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2009 December 28, 14:52:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sadly this mod no longer works with the updated Sims 3.

Would some kind soul please update it? Thanks.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: