More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:02:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  World of Puddings
| | | |-+  Hey! It's PuddingYeah!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Hey! It's PuddingYeah!  (Read 11632 times)
HeyYeah
Mentally Retarded
Dimwitted Dunce

I am a fish

View Profile
Hey! It's PuddingYeah!
« on: 2009 June 27, 09:58:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TS3 HeyYeah

She's a YA, I named her Hailey Yeah, 'cause I'm original like that. She looks like this:

In CAS

And in game (and in 'jammies)

Voice is set at the high end of 3, possibly the low end of 2. Whatever it is you can mess with it if you like. People say I have the voice of a 12 year old boy so make it sound like that if you want some accuracy.

Traits:
(She should come with)
Computer Whiz
Couch Potato
Evil
Loner
Vegetarian (for the record, I'm actually not, but I am a very picky eater and this is the trait that captures the feeling the best)

(add-ons/substitutes)
Artistic
Dislikes Children
Frugal
Mooch
Natural Cook

Lifetime Wish: Emperor of Evil

Favorites:
Color - Spiceberry
Music -  Electronica
Food - Mac and Cheese or Waffles

I think that covers everything relevant.

* Hailey_Yeah.zip (305.33 KB - downloaded 421 times.)
« Last Edit: 2009 August 08, 16:05:44 by HeyYeah » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Hey! It's PuddingYeah!
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 27, 10:06:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
HeyYeah
Mentally Retarded
Dimwitted Dunce

I am a fish

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 27, 10:06:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Love you, too, Pescado. Love you, too.
Viscountess
kiki
Assgrabber
Stupid Schlemiel

ENTP - RULER

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 June 28, 00:48:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why is your sim a YA if you're a 12? 12s are TEENS.

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day." - Dean Martin
<Pescado>   Because hey, sometimes you have fun, and sometimes fun has you.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 June 28, 04:36:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, that's easily fixed in CAS.  We can rebuild her.  We have the technology.

Tribulatio proxima est
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 June 28, 17:58:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HY, you're a known 12 - why on earth did you make yourself a YA?

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
Tsarina
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 June 28, 20:08:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In meatspace books and stuff marketed towards people in their late 12s are labelled "for young adults". Were I a little older 12, I'd probably make my selfsim a YA as well.
I'm not sure about TS3, but TS2's 12s looked like young 12s, and making an accurate sim that'd grow older in a tolerable fashion was difficult. If you tried to stick a face on that looked older than how old the game intended sims that age to look, the result would be kinda fugly once the sim levelled up to Adult.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 28, 20:15:29 by Tsarina » Logged

INEPT INTP
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 June 28, 20:14:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is because 12s don't like being 12, and reading material allegedly intended for 18s makes them feel smart. But they are STUPID and 12.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 June 28, 20:21:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In meatspace books and stuff marketed towards people in their late 12s are labelled "for young adults". Were I a little older 12, I'd probably make my selfsim a YA as well.

Eh? That seems really wierd to me. If late 12s are suddenly Young Adults then what the hell are teenagers? As an 18 I guess I saw myself as a YA more than a teen, but by then I could drink, drive and was on my way to uni. 12s are definately not young adults, despite what marketing departments might try and tell you. Just because they label teen lit as Young Adult in order to make 12s feel all grown up doens't mean the 12s actually are.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
Tsarina
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 June 28, 20:31:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh? That seems really wierd to me. If late 12s are suddenly Young Adults then what the hell are teenagers? As an 18 I guess I saw myself as a YA more than a teen, but by then I could drink, drive and was on my way to uni. 12s are definately not young adults, despite what marketing departments might try and tell you. Just because they label teen lit as Young Adult in order to make 12s feel all grown up doens't mean the 12s actually are.

It was simply my understanding of the reasoning behind HeyYeah choosing to make her sim a YA. I'm don't know precisely how old she is, but I could see why a 17-year old would make a YA instead of a teen, at least in TS2.
My arguments about the game's limitations and quirks are more or less invalid anyway - I have no experience with TS3, so I guess you guys can continue flaming now Tongue

INEPT INTP
chaos
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 June 28, 21:09:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My reasoning is that YA is the default in CAS, and she forgot to change her sim's age.

IN T/F J/P. Yeah, I know.
Viscountess
kiki
Assgrabber
Stupid Schlemiel

ENTP - RULER

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 June 29, 01:24:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

YA's are able to boozehound, IMO. I class YA as 18-30, just like Contiki does. If I'm eligible to vomit my ass stupid drinking my own weight in tequila in a foreign country on a Contiki tour, I'm a YA.

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day." - Dean Martin
<Pescado>   Because hey, sometimes you have fun, and sometimes fun has you.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: