More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 09:22:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Official Sims 3 Patch
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Official Sims 3 Patch  (Read 52712 times)
userunknown
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Official Sims 3 Patch
« on: 2009 June 26, 00:00:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1O3C1B1M

Enjoy!

Latest Update for: 1.2.7
06/25/09
Complete list of changes:

* Addresses some issues with Speed 2 and 3 moving too slowly. Some machines will have better results when using Speed 2 and 3 now.
    * Fix to story progression on/off selection toggle.
    * Fix for a possible crash with audio code.
    * Fix for babysitter routing off lots with babies.
    * Addresses some issues with Vsync and refresh rate problems.
    * Addresses some issues with DVD authentication errors and drive compatibility on startup.
    * This update deals with some issues on Mac systems that can crash the game while connecting to AFP servers.
    * Fix for a freeze that can occur when Sims attempt to clean out bad food from the fridge.

Will post the link for the direct download shortly.It took me hours to figure out how to use their stupid download manager,was an easy fix.No help on the EA support forums....
« Last Edit: 2009 June 26, 00:12:43 by userunknown » Logged
Bass Junkie
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Official Sims 3 Patch
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 26, 00:02:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15590.0.html
Thunderwolf
Asinine Airhead

The bitter sinner from Purgatory

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 26, 02:26:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay so that's the US Eng version, right? Is there maybe the other version here?

Life is too short to taste it out all alone, but you have to!
awrevell
Blathering Buffoon

Old School Charm

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 June 26, 07:03:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

J.M.Pescado has posted links in the http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15185.0.html thread.  The last message (at the time of this post) has links and instructions for non-english versions of the patch.

C++ is designed to allow you to express ideas, but if you don't have ideas, or don't have any clue about how to express them, C++ doesn't offer much help.  - Bjarne Stroustrup
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 June 26, 08:07:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is purposeless to repackage the patch due to region incompatibilities and the fact that the patch can be direct-linked straight from EAxis. If anything, downloading needless files from strange users is a good way to get malware.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
SumthinWikid
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 July 05, 05:56:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did anyone else have problems with this "update"? I installed it when it popped up saying there was an update, and now when I try to install stuff, even from the EA site, I get to the box that says "installing" but the progress bar never moves. I have to right-click and close the installer to get out of it, and then my content shows as installed, but in the game it is not working. I can see a bunch of the * 's where there is supposed to be a new pattern, but there is no picture, and if you click on it to use it all you get is white.

Did this happen to anyone else? Any ideas how to fix it? I really want to be able to install CC
Caraleede
Retardo Lander

ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 July 05, 06:14:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did anyone else have problems with this "update"? I installed it when it popped up saying there was an update, and now when I try to install stuff, even from the EA site, I get to the box that says "installing" but the progress bar never moves. I have to right-click and close the installer to get out of it, and then my content shows as installed, but in the game it is not working. I can see a bunch of the * 's where there is supposed to be a new pattern, but there is no picture, and if you click on it to use it all you get is white.

Did this happen to anyone else? Any ideas how to fix it? I really want to be able to install CC

Yes, it has happened to me too and I'm sure many others. It is just one of those screw-ups that everyone expects from EA.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2009 July 05, 06:32:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doesnt surprise me at all. When my pre-order arrived, I went and grabbed every free item I could from the Store, only to find that half of it wouldn't install correctly. I had to use a third party app to patch my official addons to get them working in my official game. Good Job EA!

lidaja
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 July 05, 10:33:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is purposeless to repackage the patch due to region incompatibilities and the fact that the patch can be direct-linked straight from EAxis. If anything, downloading needless files from strange users is a good way to get malware.

how to repackage the patch?  i have this region incompatibility.

if i understood well this patch is necessary for new EA downloads?
lidaja
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 July 05, 10:55:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't repost stuff you do not understand.

Patch your games by normal means, by downloading through the launcher.

If this fails, at the absolute very least list your game's version, language, and method you got it.

english is not my mother language and yes i have problem understanding.

version 1.0.615.00107, english,

« Last Edit: 2009 July 06, 20:52:54 by lidaja » Logged
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 July 05, 15:24:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado linked to the various patches earlier, in the Awesomemod thread. They've also been linked to various other places.

Patch your games by normal means, by downloading through the launcher.
Many of us cannot do that.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
lidaja
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 July 14, 12:36:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i have worldwide english version of the game /Worldwide (00002)/Razor1911/ but it still requires different game region.

how to install this patch? (i have TS3 install helper monkey)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 July 14, 12:42:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

version 1.0.615.00107, english
This is the early pirated version. You cannot patch this, you must get a new one.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
lidaja
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 July 14, 12:47:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

okey i've got it. i need sims 3 razor1911 final and then i will have no problems with patch?
« Last Edit: 2009 July 14, 12:56:09 by lidaja » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 July 14, 13:29:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, maybe not NO problems, but that should be a valid retail version.

knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 2009 July 15, 19:33:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

megaupload sucks donkey balls!!!! just like rapidshare, they suck the same donkey balls too!!!!!!!!!
(it aint workin)
btw can you email me the patch to me? Email: dnapolean@hotmail.com

you can get the patch here http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15185.0.html  3rd post   or here http://www.simprograms.com/the-sims-3-patches/

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
nosqrls
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009 July 26, 21:14:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This happens if your Gameplay.package has been modified. On 1.2.7 version only.
Rayea
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009 July 29, 23:51:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Knightguy, those pages now have links that arent there any more.
i looked in both and the link on the AWESOMEMOD page is comming up page not found.
as is both of the version on the simprograms pages.

bloody ea, why cant they just provide an offline version for those of us that want to keep our sims and our internet seperate?
Mezzo
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009 July 30, 00:09:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[now when I try to install stuff, even from the EA site, I get to the box that says "installing" but the progress bar never moves. I have to right-click and close the installer to get out of it, and then my content shows as installed, but in the game it is not working. I can see a bunch of the * 's where there is supposed to be a new pattern, but there is no picture, and if you click on it to use it all you get is white.

[/quote]

When this happened to me, I removed Awesomemod, Facial Slider Hack and NoCensor hack to my desktop.  Then I installed the Sims3package (which worked).  Then I put the stuff back in.  I know everybody's configuration of this game is different, but you might experiment with this.

jrcaporal
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009 July 30, 00:14:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Knightguy, those pages now have links that arent there any more.
i looked in both and the link on the AWESOMEMOD page is comming up page not found.
as is both of the version on the simprograms pages.

bloody ea, why cant they just provide an offline version for those of us that want to keep our sims and our internet seperate?

You may want to go here:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=350186

Nothing to see here.
Rayea
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2009 July 30, 00:39:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

again, it links to the same place that the awesome mod page did. it whines that the page is not found or the url is not available.

not the thread itself, but the link there.
jriggs
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2009 July 30, 01:19:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shows fine for me.
Rayea
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2009 July 30, 01:30:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hm..same here for onbut it was not linking for the other goes, just came up with a redrect to one of those blasted url seek programs
sacreble
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2009 July 30, 12:42:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, I've updated The Sims 3 with patch 1.3.24 but now it needs a CD, is the no-cd crack for this?
Piffle
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2009 July 30, 12:59:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Use Awesome Mod.  No other CD crack is needed.

First they came for the Wal-Marts, and I said nothing because I was not tacky...
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: