More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 00:32:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1107038 times)
Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #1400 on: 2014 April 19, 23:28:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Im just looking for female hair and cute shit to decorate with.

Anything that wont give my computer digital herpes. Clothes, accessories, decorating stuff. No mods. I think that messed my game up.

Plenty of that on ModTheSims. And TSR which is apparently free(ish) now. If you can't find what you're looking for there, you probably won't find it anywhere else...

I think PeggySims(?) has a good selection of CAS stuff, but to be honest I haven't checked out them pay sites much. Only made use of the service provided by PSMBD for Simslice and TSR.

Aaaaand I didnt start out shitting on this forum. The fag with the clownface was rude to me so I was rude back. You fuckers want respect out of me, dont be a douche canoe to me. Its easy. Like clownfaces mom probably is.  

You do realize they are trolling, right? Bro look around, they say the exact same things to everyone who joins -.-'

Christ, can't believe I have to spell this out...
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: 2014 April 19, 23:30:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, leave the shitting to professional shitters, like jesslla.

And since Im posting in the right thread, could someone maybe help me and not call me a retard? That would be awesome.

Retard.

Sorry, I couldn't resist Tongue Would help if I actually knew what you are looking for...

Anything that wont give my computer digital herpes. Clothes, accessories, decorating stuff. No mods. I think that messed my game up.

Considering that you're apparently too fucking stupid to operate the Googles, I'm guessing that you fucked your own game up by being a tard.  I mean, seriously, WCIF clothes, accessories, and decorating stuff?  All over the goddamn internet, you stupid fucking waste of oxygen.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
FlerpityFloop
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: 2014 April 19, 23:32:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Im just looking for female hair and cute shit to decorate with.

Plenty of that on ModTheSims. And TSR which is apparently free(ish) now. If you can't find what you're looking for there, you probably won't find it anywhere else...

Aaaaand I didnt start out shitting on this forum. The fag with the clownface was rude to me so I was rude back. You fuckers want respect out of me, dont be a douche canoe to me. Its easy. Like clownfaces mom probably is.  

You do realize they are trolling, right? Bro look around, they say the exact same things to everyone who joins -.-'

Christ, can't believe I have to spell this out...

I KNOW THIS!!! My issue is that they threatened to ban me for being an asshole back to them.
Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: 2014 April 19, 23:34:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Considering that you're apparently too fucking stupid to operate the Googles, I'm guessing that you fucked your own game up by being a tard.  I mean, seriously, WCIF clothes, accessories, and decorating stuff?  All over the goddamn internet, you stupid fucking waste of oxygen.

Nobody cares jezzera, go breathe in a bag or something.

I KNOW THIS!!! My issue is that they threatened to ban me for being an asshole back to them.

How many moderators have you seen on this site...
FlerpityFloop
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: 2014 April 19, 23:36:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, leave the shitting to professional shitters, like jesslla.

And since Im posting in the right thread, could someone maybe help me and not call me a retard? That would be awesome.

Retard.

Sorry, I couldn't resist Tongue Would help if I actually knew what you are looking for...

Considering that you're apparently too fucking stupid to operate the Googles, I'm guessing that you fucked your own game up by being a tard.  I mean, seriously, WCIF clothes, accessories, and decorating stuff?  All over the goddamn internet, you stupid fucking waste of oxygen.

LOOK AT MY ORIGINAL QUESTION, DICKSMACK. I know where to get clothes and decorating shit. I can Google, dipshit.  Jesus christ. FYI, you are supposed to stop pushing on the Qtip when it shows resistance. Dumbass. Learn how to fucking read.

And yeah, the stupid mods I downloaded fucked up my game. WHY DO YOU THINK IM ASKING FOR GOOD WEBSITES. Idiot.
FlerpityFloop
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: 2014 April 19, 23:39:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed a few websites have shut down since 2011, (paysitesmustbedestroyed was my favorite)  and Im just wondering where people get their free shit now? I dont want to pay $20 for Simpoints.

THIS IS MY ORIGINAL QUESTION. I DIDNT ASK WHERE TO GET SHIT. IM ASKING WHERE YOU GUYS GET YOUR SHIT. AS IN, YOUR FAVORITE WEBSITE.

Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: 2014 April 19, 23:46:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

THIS IS MY ORIGINAL QUESTION. I DIDNT ASK WHERE TO GET SHIT. IM ASKING WHERE YOU GUYS GET YOUR SHIT. AS IN, YOUR FAVORITE WEBSITE.

I get 90% of my custom content from ModTheSims, but to call it my favorite (Sims) website... hell no, even with a population that consists 90% of morons I'd still take MATY over MTS any day. On MTS you can't post one word without some soccer mom or some brony crying "oh I'm so fucking offended" and getting your ass banned.

As for the mods, you don't need any for The Sims 3 to malfunction. Contrary to my better judgement I actually bought the base game back in 2009. About an hour in I got Error Code 13 when trying to save the game :/
FlerpityFloop
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: 2014 April 19, 23:50:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get 90% of my custom content from ModTheSims, but to call it my favorite (Sims) website... hell no, even with a population that consists 90% of morons I'd still take MATY over MTS any day. On MTS you can't post one word without some soccer mom or some brony crying "oh I'm so fucking offended" and getting your ass banned.

Hahaha, they're all over Facebook too.

Right now I'm just using 4shared to find stuff from the Sims3 store.
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: 2014 April 19, 23:55:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Double posting is bad, m'kay? Also, cluttering up an important thread with your butthurt is a good way to become a permanent Retardo-lander.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: 2014 April 19, 23:55:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right now I'm just using 4shared to find stuff from the Sims3 store.

If you want Store:

http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

If you want all the Store stuff:

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9487349/Complete_Sims_3_Store_December_2013_%28package_and_decrapified_sim
(goes without saying that installing EVERYTHING will make your game slower than jezzer's thought process)

Double posting is bad, m'kay? Also, cluttering up an important thread with your butthurt is a good way to become a permanent Retardo-lander.

Cool story. Where'd you read it? Hypocrisy 101?
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: 2014 April 20, 00:46:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You keep using that word.  I do not think you know what it means.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: 2014 April 20, 04:30:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Search another thread for simpoint items. The pudding is out there, you simply have to reach out and take it.

This idiot, like all the others, wants it spoonfed directly to them with cuddly compliments and pats on the back for being new instead of actually searching for it themselves, which clearly shows their lack of interest in the item and rather large hope someone will do it for them.
(Bleh I am late to that quoting... whatever)

Also, Jeezer, is it time to just dump Mr. and Mrs. dumpster and get a new one? it's apparent that Euroshit and FlerpityDerpityDick are a match made in retardo-land.

I am a beacon of sin.
Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: 2014 April 20, 09:08:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You keep using that word.  I do not think you know what it means.

I could give a fuck... but I already gave it to your mother last night.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: 2014 April 20, 11:45:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You keep using that word.  I do not think you know what it means.

I could give a fuck... but I already gave it to your mother last night.

You've given that exact same "insult" to people over and over.  It's time to stop being so boring.

Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: 2014 April 27, 05:30:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF a mod that will cause the tractor to collect all harvestables in one circuit? Although I have simplified the tractor route to a simple circle I still need at least 5 trips to force collection of all of my farm.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: 2014 May 01, 23:02:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unless I am actually just looking past it does anyone know what the banquet ceiling fan came with or have the banquet ceiling fan? Sorry for the lack of a picture can't find one. Undecided
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: 2014 May 02, 05:09:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New orleans starter kit I believe or the Then and now Manor. Then and Now version overrides the Orleans starter kit.

I am a beacon of sin.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: 2014 May 02, 22:37:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New orleans starter kit I believe or the Then and now Manor. Then and Now version overrides the Orleans starter kit.
So you are saying they override the fan that actually worked for one that doesn't? The banquet fan actually worked.
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: 2014 May 03, 00:48:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The old one apparently had routing issues for some users. IIRC it was somethign about sims being unable to go under the fan(?) This one was redesigned, but unfortunately it's still decor so there is no improvement.

I am a beacon of sin.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: 2014 May 03, 22:37:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I liked that fan. EA can't fix anything they break the stuff and never patch it anyways. That information was new to me about that fan appreciate the explanation.
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: 2014 May 04, 04:07:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nothing's changed about it besides it still not being a functioning fan. Still looks the same.

The only assumed reason why they redid it was just as a toss in to increase the price of the set or make it more desirable to those with the broken fan and want it fixed. "Want it fixed? pay $19 more and you can have it fixed with a ton of other useless and possibly borky crap to go with it" Much like the bohemian Garden and the Bakery. "pay $19 more to have foods that should have came with the Bohemian garden from the door" Exchangelanders can't tell a good deal from a screwing over and since you get more crap (which unfortunately is in turn borked to hell or sloppily done, or both) they just shove more money up EA's ass and EA profits soar cause "should have been done with this, but ZMOG!1!*two billion emoticons and horrible gushing* new and cewl stuff!!1!1Einz!"  

Also unfortunately these exchangelanders are why we get shitty and stupid looking junk from the Store team. Every store set is a 9.5/10 in their eyes and any dissent is crushed. The stupider looking the item the worse they get. Won't be long before Ea has the Developers turn their shit into a mesh and texture it to look like what they normally sell in the sore and sell it for $20 in a set. "Buy 3D renders of our developer's shits... in bohemian patterns and tones with perfect stained glass designs and silly as fuck stencils. "
« Last Edit: 2014 May 04, 04:15:59 by Levini » Logged

I am a beacon of sin.
mybiz
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: 2014 May 11, 12:09:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WICF a fix for the unCAStable showtime's fence "mucho suave"?
MRice
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: 2014 May 11, 19:30:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF a mod that will cause the tractor to collect all harvestables in one circuit? Although I have simplified the tractor route to a simple circle I still need at least 5 trips to force collection of all of my farm.

I haven't used the tractor for harvesting yet But my sims have a huge garden and using the tractor may be something for me to consider when building on to their home. I'll keep an eye out if I see any mods to improve the tractor's ability to collect harvestables.  

Just as a suggestion, perhaps Inge would have something on her site or maybe Nona would consider this project? They are very talented.

http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?board=58.0
« Last Edit: 2014 May 11, 23:00:13 by MRice » Logged
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: 2014 May 11, 22:19:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a mod that allows children and teens to have like a spring break or a summer vacation?
MRice
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: 2014 May 12, 22:10:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't used the tractor for harvesting yet But my sims have a huge garden and using the tractor may be something for me to consider when building on to their home. I'll keep an eye out if I see any mods to improve the tractor's ability to collect harvestables.  

Just as a suggestion, perhaps Inge would have something on her site or maybe Nona would consider this project? They are very talented.

http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?board=58.0

Madam Mim, here is the link for your mod request it was created by Nona Mena. I have tested it myself. It works beautifully. I hope you enjoy.

This is the official link telling all about the mod and where it can be uploaded:  http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?topic=3099.0

(Revised to improve quality of post and to delete identical link.)
« Last Edit: 2014 May 15, 18:22:16 by MRice » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: