More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:02:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1107002 times)
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #1275 on: 2013 September 05, 16:36:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

bout time they give us more farm animals
JoyRmith
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: 2013 September 06, 03:12:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pls re-upload these worlds:
http://store.thesims3.com/barnacleBay.html?categoryId=12642
http://store.thesims3.com/hiddenSprings.html?categoryId=12642
http://store.thesims3.com/lunarlakes.html?categoryId=12642
http://store.thesims3.com/luckypalms.html?categoryId=12642
http://store.thesims3.com/sunlittides.html?categoryId=12642
http://store.thesims3.com/auroraskies.html?categoryId=12642
Thank you.
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: 2013 September 10, 16:26:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

majority of them have been uploaded have you tried searching for them?
JoyRmith
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: 2013 September 10, 17:33:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I found them. Thank kammy for great uploading.
Callista
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: 2013 September 12, 22:26:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does a mod exist that will allow multiple LTWs for Sims 3, the way you were given a new LTW after you completed it in TS2? I miss being able to complete more than one LTW per sim.

Officially Weird
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: 2013 September 13, 05:57:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does a mod exist that will allow multiple LTWs for Sims 3, the way you were given a new LTW after you completed it in TS2? I miss being able to complete more than one LTW per sim.

You can use NRaas MasterController to change a sim's LTW after its been completed.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: 2013 September 13, 08:15:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But I don't think you get the true opportunity to achieve a second LTW.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: 2013 September 13, 11:48:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It does work exactly like that. When you use MC to change the lifetime wish, the new wish is not completed. Once it's completed your sim will get rewarded with the lifetime happiness, and you can even change the wish again with MC. Unless you're talking about something else?
Callista
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: 2013 September 14, 20:07:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, that's the sort of thing I was hoping for--an opportunity to complete more than one LTW per sim. I'm currently playing around with long lifetimes, and one LTW isn't really enough for a Sim that can live for 500 days. The ideal would be a mod that automatically chose a new LTW, or made it blank until the Sim rolled one up, but this will do. Thanks.

Officially Weird
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: 2013 September 14, 21:55:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It does work exactly like that. When you use MC to change the lifetime wish, the new wish is not completed. Once it's completed your sim will get rewarded with the lifetime happiness, and you can even change the wish again with MC. Unless you're talking about something else?

That's good to hear. I was under the impression from a conversation I read elsewhere (can't remember where). That later LTW were uncompleable.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
erwinsims
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Another lame request probably
« Reply #1285 on: 2013 September 18, 13:05:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate the houseboats that came with the game (surprise) there is not really a way to build prety looking ships at all with them.
So I was thinking what if we took the slim (6x22) barge and put a "hull"over it that at least looks like a ship, and maybe covers the barge, and maybe the first floor? so we can make proper ships?

I have tried a bit with these meshes but not surprisingly sucked at it.
my idea was to use just the hull shape and do the upper structures in game
so I downloaded the software, and blurred out not knowing where to start.

These meshes are what I had in mind.
http://artist-3d.com/free_3d_models/dnm/model_disp.php?uid=783
http://animium.com/2008/06/ship01/
http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/speed-boat-37290.html
http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/boat-fishing-02-33368.html

Anyone else who would like to see better movable boats ? or is willing to give this a go?
Cyberdodo
FURRY!
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Another lame request probably
« Reply #1286 on: 2013 September 19, 00:23:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate the houseboats that came with the game (surprise) there is not really a way to build prety looking ships at all with them.
So I was thinking what if we took the slim (6x22) barge and put a "hull"over it that at least looks like a ship, and maybe covers the barge, and maybe the first floor? so we can make proper ships?

That's an interesting idea.  Not sure if it's doable, but I'm sure it's well beyond my nonexistent meshing skills.

However, with a bit of creativity, it is possible to make the barges look somewhat boat-like.  Such as -

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=510954

and -

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=506812

Slap a man silly with a fish, and he'll smell like fish for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and he'll go to the bait & tackle store, and stop bothering you.
erwinsims
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: 2013 September 19, 10:48:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know that it is kinda possible to make those barges kinda look like ships, i have build some  with CFE cheats to make them even kinda better than those. they kinda look right but it is still just that.. Kinda so not right at all... they will never look near what I have in mind or resemble a ship no mater how drunk i will get myself ;-)
they do not resemble any ship/yacht/boat in existence today.
Even with normal tools I am able to build better ships than what is possible on the limits EA gave us for boats and then they changed the possibility to build walls in water at all so now I can not build anything anymore Sad

for example this is the private yacht my Sims have now:

It was build before Island Paradise and although it looks to be afloat,is not sail able. it just sits there which is annoying. 

It seems EA kinda thinks hey, we have a great idea.. houseboats, now lets see how we can make it that only 4 year old girls can think they rule..
Sizes are off and not changeable, the barges look like drawn in a drunken mood by someone with even worse modelling skills than me, and the recoloring options seem to suit with those criteria to.

I have some ideas of how to make them better, but my meshing skills are most likely worse than yours.
What I have in mind is just a plain hull that fits over the 8x22 barge,so it can be a slender hull and then we can build our own upper structure in/on it

this google scetchup model gives an idea, the lower green line is where the underside of the bare will be and the red line is where the upper part is, leaving plenty space to build your own structure on top of it.

I even found some nice meshes that are free to use and can be used to make some variety of ships.
but I do not know how to.
« Last Edit: 2013 September 19, 13:14:58 by erwinsims » Logged
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: 2013 September 19, 13:28:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They're not supposed to look like ships or yachts.  They're houseboats.  Houseboats tend to be squared off and clunky.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
erwinsims
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: 2013 September 19, 13:40:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They're not supposed to look like ships or yachts.  They're houseboats.  Houseboats tend to be squared off and clunky.

not all of them are, here in Holland it is quite common to convert a boat to be a houseboat.
on a side note, houseboats have no place on the oceans either, they stay on rivers and lakes and the ones EA gave us do not.
Hell they cant even be on other water than the oceans.
Besides those point I think it would be awesome to be able to live on a proper boat, have fish trawlers, Tugboats and other ships docked to make the game look more real  or have a private yacht for my rich Sims.
we have tons of cars from Fresh Prince and Understretch imagination but still fugly boats.
Cyberdodo
FURRY!
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: 2013 September 19, 14:19:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fresh Prince and the rest of the car modders have had a long time to make cars, as cars came with the base game. Meanwhile, houseboats are new, and from a technical standpoint completely different from cars.  Houseboats are mobile lots, not objects.

Besides, some things just don't seem to be doable.  For a long time I've been hoping for some new motorcycles, but all the modders have made are minor variations on the racing bike, chopper, and scooter that EA provided.  At this point, I assume there must be some technical issue with using a different motorcycle mesh, probably dealing with placement of the sim on it.

EA has shown how they love shells for buildings.  The campus in University shows this.  If they could have easily used shells to make houseboats look like boats, they probably would have.

Note, I'm not arguing against your idea. I'm just pointing out that it's easier said than done.

Slap a man silly with a fish, and he'll smell like fish for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and he'll go to the bait & tackle store, and stop bothering you.
erwinsims
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: 2013 September 19, 14:53:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fresh Prince and the rest of the car modders have had a long time to make cars, as cars came with the base game. Meanwhile, houseboats are new, and from a technical standpoint completely different from cars.  Houseboats are mobile lots, not objects.
I am not asking to mod a houseboat (altrough that would be awesome, to maybe be able to determine the size it would be!)
What I am thinking about is a deco item that would cover that barge up. and people have been making custom deco items for a long,long time to.

EA has shown how they love shells for buildings.  The campus in University shows this.

I know, I was really glad with Lunar lakes, reasonably better hidable rabitholes that I use in the (shell free) world I am building, I Hate those fugly shells EA gives us.
And you are right, it is easyer said than done, Wish I could mesh myself so I wouldn't need to bother other people with my idea.
« Last Edit: 2013 September 19, 15:15:37 by erwinsims » Logged
daisylee
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: 2013 September 23, 06:00:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought of Fresh Prince also but do not know if he does requests. I think your other best chance is to request this at MTS. You can try TSR but probably will not have luck there as the forums there are about dead.

One issue is that if you place this object over the hull the game will probably consider as an object and not a floor, so you will not be able to build on it. Also, there is the issue of how sims would access it.

phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: 2013 September 23, 18:02:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am not asking to mod a houseboat (altrough that would be awesome, to maybe be able to determine the size it would be!)
What I am thinking about is a deco item that would cover that barge up. and people have been making custom deco items for a long,long time to.

Look here to deco for houseboat: http://lunasimslulamai.jimdo.com/estructuras/estructuras-2/
and here: http://lunasimslulamai.jimdo.com/set-nautico/

the site lunasimslulamai it's an amazing site for deco...

The words are the soul image
erwinsims
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: 2013 September 24, 12:25:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think your other best chance is to request this at MTS. You can try TSR but probably will not have luck there as the forums there are about dead.
I have no idea where, there seems to be no tread where I can request that.

One issue is that if you place this object over the hull the game will probably consider as an object and not a floor, so you will not be able to build on it. Also, there is the issue of how sims would access it.
As long as it is sailable and the centrepart is buildable I am not worried, I have seen this one and I think it is perfect.
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=2aae4f05e32e906cbd4576aa1f0b9286&prevstart=0

I also ahve seen the stuff Luna made, but what I am looking for is not that, I am looking for A hull that goes over the ugly barge hull..
daisylee
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: 2013 September 25, 09:40:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it is a cool idea but that it is not something that can be done. We can only build on the ground and floors and it would be an object. And if it covers the barge it will block access for sims so it could never be used and never be moved by them. Someone would have to design a whole new lot type and I don't think that will happen.

Your B redo is looking great.

Smiley
erwinsims
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: 2013 September 25, 10:05:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it is a cool idea but that it is not something that can be done. We can only build on the ground and floors and it would be an object. And if it covers the barge it will block access for sims so it could never be used and never be moved by them. Someone would have to design a whole new lot type and I don't think that will happen.

Carlos over at Simminginmagnificent style has tried to make one and while it is decent, but it is extremely shiny and it is not recolorable also it is not the shape I would like to see, it is a start trough and shows what I mean,(and that it can be done.. maybe someone willing to make a better version?

Your B redo is looking great. Smiley

Thanks, almost there.. after 2,5 years!
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: 2013 September 25, 20:43:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From a creators stand point this is simply not true. There's a flag for being able to intersect objects so that solves that problem. Also with some scaling it would be totes possible to make it correspond with the floor heights of the game. Only thing missing is someone who knows what they're doing that likes boast enough to do a project like this. Sadly I only fit one of those criteria.  Grin

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
erwinsims
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: 2013 September 26, 09:35:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

.Sadly I only fit one of those criteria.  Grin

And what is that one criteria you do fit?
daisylee
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: 2013 September 26, 11:49:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just checked that site and there is a lot of cool stuff there. It seems like he would be the person to work with in a project like this, if he is willing to do so.

Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: