More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:15:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1107025 times)
Dakota
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #1250 on: 2013 July 18, 19:30:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got a request concerning store content:

I'd LOVE to have the tiny prodigy learning center. Couldn't find Aurora Skies or just the center around here (and I used the search options), so I would be happy if someone could upload it for me.

kattenijin
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: 2013 July 18, 23:00:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...Couldn't find Aurora Skies...

Because the file name is misspelled. Don't just use the search bar, SEARCH MOAR!
RebelRed
The Evil Psycho
Feckless Fool

No fucks given

View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: 2013 July 24, 00:00:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd LOVE to have the tiny prodigy learning center. Couldn't find Aurora Skies or just the center around here (and I used the search options), so I would be happy if someone could upload it for me.

Oh you would?  You would love for someone to go out of their fucking way to upload something that is already here, just for you, because you are too fucking stupid to know how to search?  Fuck off.

meh.
Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: 2013 July 24, 04:44:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF a normal looking vampire mod for TS3? I know there was one for TS2.

http://virtualartisan.blogspot.de/2012/04/dead-people-dont-glow.html  Test and see if it still works, not sure if it has been updated.  If it doesn't, you can use Awesome or NRaas Debug enabler to enable debug interactions and remove the vampire overlay through the debug pie menus.
Frank
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: 2013 July 24, 13:26:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have all the worlds there,& I believe about 95-97% of the other items/sets. My shared link is floating around here in a couple places.So you REALLY haven't searched as hard as you say you have.Last count,there was nearly 7 GB of store items at my link,or 544 files to choose from & download. Here's a hint.....search for Skydrive on this forum,you will find me.
RebelRed
The Evil Psycho
Feckless Fool

No fucks given

View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: 2013 July 25, 02:30:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have all the worlds there,& I believe about 95-97% of the other items/sets. My shared link is floating around here in a couple places.So you REALLY haven't searched as hard as you say you have.Last count,there was nearly 7 GB of store items at my link,or 544 files to choose from & download. Here's a hint.....search for Skydrive on this forum,you will find me.

Why are you feeding the tards?

meh.
Frank
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: 2013 July 25, 10:22:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Feeding them would be putting the links up. We're poking & jabbing them,making them see the error of their ways.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: 2013 July 25, 14:24:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Feeding them would be putting the links up. We're poking & jabbing them,making them see the error of their ways.

Maybe, but you're still one finger away from completely holding their hands.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Frank
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: 2013 July 25, 16:19:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, my driving finger that says GFY lol
iHateyou
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: 2013 July 28, 23:31:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone re-upload the ultra lounge complete compilation? All the old links that come up in a search are broken.

This one: http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=12036&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:33702&pcategoryId=12926&ppcategoryId=12929

Thanks in advance.
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: 2013 July 28, 23:57:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone re-upload the ultra lounge complete compilation? All the old links that come up in a search are broken.

This one: http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=12036&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:33702&pcategoryId=12926&ppcategoryId=12929

Thanks in advance.

Frank I will save you the typing.......... if you would have searched, then probably you will find the answer to your question on the site that Frank has, he has most of everything including if I believe my memory serves me right including the Ultra Lounge Set.
iHateyou
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: 2013 July 29, 01:20:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do people always say... if you had searched.... when I clearly stated I DID search and came up with broken links? I searched for "ultra lounge" and did not come up with any reference to Frank's site. I guess I'll search for "frank's site" and see what that gets me.

"Frank's site" got me nothing, but "Frank's" last posts got me his site. I gotta ask though, since I don't know Frank,what did you expect me to search for? "Someone who has stuff?"

Snark aside though, I really appreciate you nudging me in the right direction.
« Last Edit: 2013 July 29, 01:27:09 by iHateyou » Logged
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: 2013 July 29, 04:54:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do people always say... if you had searched.... when I clearly stated I DID search and came up with broken links? I searched for "ultra lounge" and did not come up with any reference to Frank's site. I guess I'll search for "frank's site" and see what that gets me.

"Frank's site" got me nothing, but "Frank's" last posts got me his site. I gotta ask though, since I don't know Frank,what did you expect me to search for? "Someone who has stuff?"

Snark aside though, I really appreciate you nudging me in the right direction.

Reading half a page up a thread you're already in can be so hard.

iHateyou
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: 2013 July 29, 07:00:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sure... now that I know that's what I'm looking for. Silly me, I was searching and skimming for the name of what I wanted. Is it really that big of a deal to ask where to find something in a WCIF? I thought this was the proper place for lame requests.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: 2013 July 29, 10:14:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lame, yes. Lazy, no.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: 2013 July 29, 15:35:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sure... now that I know that's what I'm looking for. Silly me, I was searching and skimming for the name of what I wanted. Is it really that big of a deal to ask where to find something in a WCIF? I thought this was the proper place for lame requests.

Do you know where you are at? This is MATY, we constantly bust each others balls here and we have fun doing it.

Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: 2013 July 29, 17:30:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a fucking idiot.

I'm going to misunderstand your acronym usage, because it's both never-used and wildly annoying.  And also because I'm dim.

*incomprehensible babble and drooling*

Fuck me, it's like watching two retarded glaciers collide.
Thank you because I forgot to add a word in there. That wasn't my intention to do that.
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: 2013 July 29, 18:40:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You found what you were looking for, and got a mild sporking to go with it. Welcome to MATY, you're clearly new he- oh, WAIT! You've been here since 2008? Hmm, I guess I'd better update my list of known tards.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: 2013 July 30, 19:46:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did it sign up the same time as minge?  Because MATY was clearly holding a tard drive that day.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Starler
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: 2013 July 30, 20:40:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did it sign up the same time as minge?  Because MATY was clearly holding a tard drive that day.

Wow, they did both sign up within days of each other. February/March 2008 were good months for 'tards, apparently.

ETA: Not that EVERYONE who joined in March 2008 is a tard. Please don't hit me, master! I didn't know when I posted it!
« Last Edit: 2013 July 30, 21:40:37 by Starler » Logged

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
iHateyou
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: 2013 August 02, 07:13:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I know how y'all are. Why do you think I log in SO OFTEN to talk to you guys? It's cause you're so delightful.
Starler
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: 2013 August 02, 07:18:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I know how y'all are.

If you know how we are, then why did you post this?

For the record, the question is rhetorical. We all know it's because you're stupid.

Pixelen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: 2013 August 30, 21:58:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have the AM Mandarin Coat, AM Mandarin Jacket or AM Henley Shirt with Laced Collar? mistyk uploaded them a while ago but all her links are dead. Thanks.
Pixelen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: 2013 August 30, 23:40:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have the AM Mandarin Coat, AM Mandarin Jacket or AM Henley Shirt with Laced Collar? mistyk uploaded them a while ago but all her links are dead. Thanks.

4shared kept deleting the links. I will upload the files.

Thank you, but I lurked moar and found them somewhere. I appreciate that though.
kem
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: 2013 September 05, 16:15:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Farm Fresh Folk Set now available. http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:68674&categoryId=11488
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: