More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:01:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1106979 times)
KathrinXd
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #1175 on: 2013 March 16, 12:59:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where can I download the January 2013 Compilation?  Wink
Frank
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: 2013 March 16, 13:15:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where can I download the January 2013 Compilation?  Wink

Since it has the Ragtime set & Lullaby set in it,both of which I have,& available via my link here somewhere,SEARCH MOAR!
Leo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: 2013 March 17, 13:56:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I googled and used several torrent search sites but was not able to find reliable DLs of any Sims Prima Guide after LN (which I already have besides base game, WA and AM).
Has anybody the other guides as pdf?
Cheese Fiend
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: 2013 March 17, 22:28:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I googled and used several torrent search sites but was not able to find reliable DLs of any Sims Prima Guide after LN (which I already have besides base game, WA and AM).

No, but Sims Vip have some game guides they did themselves.  http://simsvip.com/game-guides/sims-3-seasons/
Leo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: 2013 March 18, 19:23:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, but Sims Vip have some game guides they did themselves.  http://simsvip.com/game-guides/sims-3-seasons/

Thanks, yes, I know those but I am looking for the official guides.
AncientMuse
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: 2013 March 19, 13:11:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't suppose any of you fine folks would have these little goodies collecting dust on your computers that you wouldn't mind sharing ?

http://www.simslice.com/thesims3/guests/ts3-wintermuteai1-pg1.htm

"Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps" ~ Emo Phillips
Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1181 on: 2013 March 19, 18:35:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, yes, I know those but I am looking for the official guides.

You will not find anymore official Eguides for any EPs after Late Night. Prima only has them online, on their servers. The only way you're going to get a pdf version is if someone scans in a hard copy they bought.

"We're going to have a historic election regardless. We're gonna elect either our oldest president ever, or our first African American president, or our first woman president."
LittleBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: 2013 March 21, 06:53:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've seen mods that change the babysitter to an elder, I  wonder if anyone's done the same thing to make the butler an elder female? I want to hire a "house mother" for my dorms.  Bonehilda aside.
« Last Edit: 2013 March 21, 08:44:40 by LittleBear » Logged
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: 2013 March 22, 03:28:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes the butler is female - kill the guy and let the game generate a new one.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
LittleBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: 2013 March 22, 06:53:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I didn't think of that... actually I think I will try to use twallans master controller (pretty sure that's the one I'm thinking of, I have them all) to "edit sim in CAS" and make him a elder female with the style of clothing I'm imagining.  Thanks!
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: 2013 March 22, 07:10:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're asking for trouble if you start playing around with butlers in CAS - they never show up as what you put in.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: 2013 March 22, 20:26:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible to add the barista bar drinks to the hot beverage machines?

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
LittleBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: 2013 March 23, 01:44:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well hmm.  You were right, Madame Mim, about CAS.  The butler disappeared after I tried to edit him.  I tried a couple more things, just for anyone's information: 1) Took a roommate sim, edited her in CAS to what I wanted, then added her to the butler service pool with mastercontroller->service.  She never did show up when I called for the butler though, the game just kept generating new butlers instead. 2) I kept the original butler and age him up to elder, then change his clothes to something more comfortable to simulate a "house father" rather than mother.  But I couldn't get him to age up using cheats for the life of me.  Not sure what I'm messing up there, but I just don't like a young male sim in my sorority house.

For now I managed to cycle to a female butler and changed her clothes using mastercontroller->stylist.  I wish she was older though.

roguered
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: 2013 March 23, 18:19:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone be kind enough to upload the new Live, Laugh, Love (Mediterranean wedding) set? Smiley

Edit: Nevermind, I found it! It just hadn't made it to the download only thread yet.
« Last Edit: 2013 March 23, 18:25:08 by roguered » Logged
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: 2013 March 23, 21:04:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone be kind enough to upload the new Live, Laugh, Love (Mediterranean wedding) set? Smiley

Edit: Nevermind, I found it! It just hadn't made it to the download only thread yet.

It made it to the download thread and then made it back to the original thread. There are now two warnings on the post that the file is decrapified, so unless you're a MAC user you use it at your own risk.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
KathrinXd
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: 2013 March 24, 14:37:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can anyone tell me how to install this "?cracked?" Store-Downloads correctly?
That would be REALLY nice!  Smiley

Thanks
Freezer_Bunny
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: 2013 March 25, 03:53:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It made it to the download thread and then made it back to the original thread. There are now two warnings on the post that the file is decrapified, so unless you're a MAC user you use it at your own risk.

What is the danger of installing a file that has already been decrapified? I love this set, but I'm afraid to download it after what you said.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: 2013 March 25, 12:57:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can anyone tell me how to install this "?cracked?" Store-Downloads correctly?
That would be REALLY nice!  Smiley

Thanks

No one here is really nice.  Search is your friend.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: 2013 March 25, 21:47:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is the danger of installing a file that has already been decrapified? I love this set, but I'm afraid to download it after what you said.
Nothing it works fine.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: 2013 March 26, 22:27:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sharing already decrapified files are not the "officially" sanctioned method, being said by Pescado to not do it. Those files will not be supported the same if there is an issue, and in the off chance that for some reason something about how or what the Decrapifier does is changed somewhere down the line, it's possible that those files may be broken by it and you are going to have to re-hunt down an either Non-decrapified version and run it through the updated Decrapifier before you can install it, or you will have to find a decrapified file decrapified with the same version. So really, the "danger" is bullshit issues you may end up with later. Use the files if you want, but if for some reason you have an issue, you may want to look into replacing those files first.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
dawnkay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: 2013 April 10, 05:38:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone please upload a decrapped version of the chicken coop. I downloaded the decrapifyer, decrapped the package file, laucher says it installed successfully, but none of it shows up in my game. Thank you so much
kem
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: 2013 April 10, 12:19:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone please upload a decrapped version of the chicken coop. I downloaded the decrapifyer, decrapped the package file, laucher says it installed successfully, but none of it shows up in my game. Thank you so much
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lhzaor
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: 2013 April 15, 01:16:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't suppose any of you fine folks would have these little goodies collecting dust on your computers that you wouldn't mind sharing ?

http://www.simslice.com/thesims3/guests/ts3-wintermuteai1-pg1.htm

Have you tried looking at other sites?  One site you might try is: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: 2013 April 21, 18:06:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been going through my store collection lately and I noticed that the Lunar Lake's "Mailbox of the Future" is missing. I remember that they made the crystals available for download at some point for free but is the mailbox still hidden? Does anybody know if it's been unlocked or where I could possibly find it?

It seems that every mailbox from Lunar Lakes and earlier worlds need to be unlocked so they can appear in buydebug. They can be found here in the first column on the right. Or simply use ctrl + f.
« Last Edit: 2013 April 22, 09:17:57 by virgali » Logged

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: 2013 April 21, 18:20:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been going through my store collection lately and I noticed that the Lunar Lake's "Mailbox of the Future" is missing. I remember that they made the crystals available for download at some point for free but is the mailbox still hidden? Does anybody know if it's been unlocked or where I could possibly find it?

I have the mailbox some place in my folders............I will have to look and see where it is.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: