More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:24:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1106951 times)
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #1000 on: 2012 September 06, 16:45:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it's all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair. Has jezzer turned emo? Is emo still even a thing?

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
deroger
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: 2012 September 08, 15:45:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry for returning to this thread's original purpose, but...

Has anyone sighted the new "Man Cave" store set outside of EA's lair yet?

Thanks
Torsten
rum nate
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: 2012 September 08, 16:48:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No one is going to share that here. It's a compilation made up of the new set, two old sets, and PC from another old set.
angsaysrawr
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: 2012 September 08, 16:50:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure if anyone else has encountered this with the new EP but it looks like nude skins need to be created for the supernatural creatures.  Right now when using AwesomeMod with censors off they just change their clothes and take a shower.  This only happens with the supernatural creatures, not with the humans.

If anyone would be so kind to create nude skins for the sups, that would be awesome.  Thanks!
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: 2012 September 08, 21:05:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't seen anyone that anxious to see werewolf dong since the Dogfucker left.

Wait a minute.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
akmpe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: 2012 September 09, 04:14:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure if anyone else has encountered this with the new EP but it looks like nude skins need to be created for the supernatural creatures.  Right now when using AwesomeMod with censors off they just change their clothes and take a shower.  This only happens with the supernatural creatures, not with the humans.

If anyone would be so kind to create nude skins for the sups, that would be awesome.  Thanks!

Are you saying they shower in their clothes (i.e. they don't have a nude outfit) or are you just wanting textures on your sims' naughty bits?
deroger
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: 2012 September 09, 08:09:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No one is going to share that here. It's a compilation made up of the new set, two old sets, and PC from another old set.

You are totally right, I admit posting with an insufficient caffeine level... so I didn't see the the basketball arcade+hoop are from the "level up" set...

Oops. Let's have another cup before I do more bullshit requests.
Zilla
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: 2012 September 10, 12:48:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a hacked burgular alarm that works similar to the one made for TS2? It doesn't have to be the exact same thing, just something that allows friends in while keeping the uninvited out. If so, where can I find it?  If there isn't one, would it be possible to get one?

On a unrelated note, I'm also on the hunt for black and gray tattoos for males that are NOT tribal. I don't have any specific design in mind. If a design is well done and clean looking in game, I'll consider it.

morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: 2012 September 10, 18:38:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On a unrelated note, I'm also on the hunt for black and gray tattoos for males that are NOT tribal. I don't have any specific design in mind. If a design is well done and clean looking in game, I'll consider it.

I'm not certain about what you mean by black and gray, but by your mention of tribal I'm assuming you mean simple designs that wouldn't depend on color, here are a few:
http://dalagitah.tumblr.com/tagged/custom-content
http://simplykitsch.tumblr.com/post/24819115151/9-more-tattoos-for-your-sims-this-time-featuring
http://sectumsimpra.tumblr.com/post/29729976577/courtney-brims-is-one-of-my-favorite-artists-and
http://vanitysims.tumblr.com/downloads/

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Zilla
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: 2012 September 10, 22:11:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep. That's what I meant. I should have just said gray, but I digress.

Baaah for the links.  Grin

Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: 2012 September 12, 13:53:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anybody seen in their wanderings mods that could do the following for me

1. something to stop non-occult (probably even non-witch) Sims from purchasing brooms when inactive.
2. something to stop occult sims without the coward trait from wandering around all scared of their own broom hilda.
3. can we make the damned poisonous witch's apple properly poisonous. Don Lothario simply fainted and then went to bed when I had him eat one.
4. stop the damn zombies from spawning inside my enclosed back yard.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: 2012 September 12, 16:09:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll add to that:  something to stop pets from being suspicious of their occult owners and following them everywhere.  It goes beyond the original "follow" action.  If you switch to the pet, their current action is "Investigate Strange Sim."

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: 2012 September 13, 06:23:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll add to that:  something to stop pets from being suspicious of their occult owners and following them everywhere.  It goes beyond the original "follow" action.  If you switch to the pet, their current action is "Investigate Strange Sim."

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=463461
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1013 on: 2012 September 13, 15:43:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anybody seen in their wanderings mods that could do the following for me

3. can we make the damned poisonous witch's apple properly poisonous. Don Lothario simply fainted and then went to bed when I had him eat one.

We have the perfect thing for this - a real poison apple mod!
http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?topic=1337

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: 2012 September 13, 16:37:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=463461

Oh, good.  I had a similar mod that hasn't been updated for 1.38 and stopped working.  Now if I can just get an update for the "No auto cats playing in bathtub" so they'll stop falling off the map when I use a cc bathtub, I'll be a happy camper.

Bain
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: 2012 September 13, 18:51:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone come across a mod that turns the bookcase hidden door into a real bookcase as well?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: 2012 September 13, 18:54:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone come across a mod that turns the bookcase hidden door into a real bookcase as well?

Isn't there a bookcase that matches the door in game?

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
runesong
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: 2012 September 13, 20:59:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

KT, there is one in my game too.  However, I noticed that when you set the option to only look at item that came with Supernatural, it doesn't show up, nor does it have the green plumbob that is the Supernatural icon. 
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: 2012 September 13, 21:05:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, good.  I had a similar mod that hasn't been updated for 1.38 and stopped working.  Now if I can just get an update for the "No auto cats playing in bathtub" so they'll stop falling off the map when I use a cc bathtub, I'll be a happy camper.
http://www.4shared.com/archive/Zm_9PGuU/NoAutoCatPlayTub.html?refurl=d1url
Try that. I just adjusted the settings for DisallowAutonomous in CatPlayInBathtub_Bathtub. I can set it so that it's not User directed as well.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
rum nate
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: 2012 September 14, 01:29:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

KT, there is one in my game too.  However, I noticed that when you set the option to only look at item that came with Supernatural, it doesn't show up, nor does it have the green plumbob that is the Supernatural icon. 

That's because it came with the base game patch.
Bain
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: 2012 September 14, 19:13:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't there a bookcase that matches the door in game?

Yes there is, but I was hoping for a bookcase that works both as door and bookcase. If it doesn't exist yet, I'm sure one will be made eventually.
k_eeeeee
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: 2012 September 22, 21:15:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is anyone planning on making the wands that came with Supernatural available as accessories? I have the accessory wand by Simiversity, but I'm bored with it already. I was pleasantly surprised by the variety of of wands Supernatural offered, but disappointed that they couldn't be equipped at all times. A witch should always have her wand at hand...
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: 2012 September 22, 21:28:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is anyone planning on making the wands that came with Supernatural available as accessories? I have the accessory wand by Simiversity, but I'm bored with it already. I was pleasantly surprised by the variety of of wands Supernatural offered, but disappointed that they couldn't be equipped at all times. A witch should always have her wand at hand...

What the fuck are you talking about? You just shove the wand in her pocket and she uses it when she needs it.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
k_eeeeee
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: 2012 September 22, 21:54:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the fuck are you talking about? You just shove the wand in her pocket and she uses it when she needs it.

I was thinking for storytelling purposes. As in, to have the wand in hand while not actually doing magic.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: 2012 September 22, 22:53:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was thinking for storytelling purposes. As in, to have the wand in hand while not actually doing magic.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: