More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:56:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1106986 times)
runesong
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #975 on: 2012 August 14, 18:33:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like that single earring from Showtime...I haven't seen that one.  TSR has a single "pirate" earring, but it is the dangle kind...I don't care for it much.
Pixelen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #976 on: 2012 August 21, 20:49:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone have the Men's Genie Pants from the Sims Store? Miskyk uploaded them a while ago but both her links are dead. Cheers!
ledbetterman
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #977 on: 2012 August 22, 16:52:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know of a mod that disables all music for the splash and loading screen? I minimize the game while it's loading and damn annoying to hear that sugar-coated uppity music while I'm trying to watch something else.

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #978 on: 2012 August 22, 17:30:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know of a mod that disables all music for the splash and loading screen? I minimize the game while it's loading and damn annoying to hear that sugar-coated uppity music while I'm trying to watch something else.

Yea, it's called the options [op-shuhns] menu.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
twoftmama
Blathering Buffoon

Domestic Goddess

View Profile
« Reply #979 on: 2012 August 23, 18:20:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a mod that stops the loading screen music. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/886-shut-the-flock-up/ You'll have to register to access the download.

If the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left handed people are in their right mind.

TFM'S Naughty Sims Asylum
missnotits
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #980 on: 2012 August 24, 21:48:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone know where I can get the store's crotch rocket motorcycle from fast lane? Did a search here and google and got nothing.

Also, has anyone seen a hair that looks like this for male?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sunshinekaulitz/5281036836/

Poofy on top and shaved sides? Thanks. (:

deroger
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #981 on: 2012 August 30, 08:32:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

missnotits,

I second your request, maybe someone feels generous... but I'm afraid we might have to arrrr or buy FastLane, and extract it ourselves... or live with all the extra useless crap further clogging up the game.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #982 on: 2012 August 30, 14:33:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it's in Fast Lane Stuff, then yes, you can only get it from Fast Lane Stuff.  Jesus Christ.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Clair
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #983 on: 2012 August 31, 10:30:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could anyone please point me in the direction of a site with a single version of the Kyles windows which came with pets?
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #984 on: 2012 August 31, 13:21:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look, if it's part of a readily-available EP or SP, no one is going to go to the trouble of extracting individual items for people who are far too special snowflakey to install the titles properly.  The only reason it's happened in the past for things like Sims Medieval or Sims Stories is because that was the only way to get them into the regular Sims series.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Clair
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #985 on: 2012 August 31, 17:45:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wanted a single tile version of it as it's a double window, sorry didn't mean I just wanted that mesh from the Pets EP, my mistake I may not have been clear enough in my question.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #986 on: 2012 August 31, 18:10:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, that's different.  There are a lot of altered and modded EP items like that on MTS.  I'd check there first.  If you can't find it there, I'd try PMing an object creator that has modded similar items before and see if they'd be willing to take it as a request or direct you to resources on doing it yourself.

Clair
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #987 on: 2012 August 31, 18:48:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I checked all the major CC sites before even asking, even sunk as low to check t$r, so it's not for the lack of searching it's just 300+ sites later and am no where near finding the window or a suitable one to use in conjunction with the Kyles Window.  Cry  

As for making it myself, I know my limits and meshing is not amoungst them, I tried once, I had to buy a new PC afterwards, we still haven't figured out how I killed it.

@KT that would be absolutely amazing thank you, but only when you have the time and if it is no trouble for you, I know you are busy updating and fixing all the borked stuff from the Store which must be a full time job for you.
« Last Edit: 2012 August 31, 18:54:41 by Clair » Logged
tizerist
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #988 on: 2012 September 01, 13:41:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any premium stuff in package format anywhere?
richardajoy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #989 on: 2012 September 02, 00:49:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a load of up-to-date Pandorasims items. Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4v9s6l019mbjiax
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #990 on: 2012 September 02, 01:41:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your generosity is appreciated. Perhaps you could contact PMBD with your offering?

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
Cyber-Surfer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #991 on: 2012 September 02, 05:40:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since it went on sale today at various places.. I was wondering if anyone had a PDF version of the The Sims 3 Supernatural Prima game guide..  I know it's a long shot that it's out on the interwebs already.. but figured I'd ask.. Smiley
Lissy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #992 on: 2012 September 05, 05:47:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since it went on sale today at various places.. I was wondering if anyone had a PDF version of the The Sims 3 Supernatural Prima game guide..  I know it's a long shot that it's out on the interwebs already.. but figured I'd ask.. Smiley

No, but if you're a member of N99, somebody there copy/pasted all the relevant text into its own special forum topic. Not sure why she doesn't just share the PDF...
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: 2012 September 06, 04:27:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because N99 contains some of the most idiotic of special snowflakes.  If there are 99 sane ways to do something, and one functionally retarded way, many of them will head down the tard path every time.

keirra
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #994 on: 2012 September 06, 06:22:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a lame question for jezzer. Is that a chicken with a mustache in your avatar? I'm usually disturbed by your avatars. I am just confused this time. Why would a chicken without a head need a mustache?
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #995 on: 2012 September 06, 12:44:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a lame question for jezzer. Is that a chicken with a mustache in your avatar? I'm usually disturbed by your avatars. I am just confused this time. Why would a chicken without a head need a mustache?

You need to get your eyes checked. Those are obviously fangs on some sort of insect or arachnid.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #996 on: 2012 September 06, 13:45:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You need to get your eyes checked. Those are obviously fangs on some sort of insect or arachnid.

That makes a lot more sense than an eyeless hairy-toothed walrus. Hairy spider fangs, yech!

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #997 on: 2012 September 06, 13:49:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll place my bet on a macro of an acarid. I'll also bet that for his previous one.
uaintjak
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #998 on: 2012 September 06, 14:05:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a recently discoverd species of eyeless cave spider.  Cool because it's eyeless, and a cave spider!
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #999 on: 2012 September 06, 15:11:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uaintjak got it right.  My previous avatard was something someone sold on Etsy, an eyeless stuffed animal with a long neck, vestigial arms and legs, and -- for some fevered reason -- a fairly detailed vagina.  I saw it on Etsy, and it passed the Rohina AUGH test.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: