More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 14:43:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1112694 times)
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #950 on: 2012 July 23, 18:00:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can anyone upload the full Mid Century Fantasy set? Including the bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom, I've looked in the main thread but can only find the Kitchen and Living Room sets, and they come with a load of other stuff that I don't want and was difficult to sort through & delete in the launcher.
Thanks in advance! Smiley

bedrom & bathroom are part of the "When Worlds Collide Collection" in 34th Update
« Last Edit: 2012 July 23, 18:16:15 by knightguy » Logged

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
unbutteredtoast
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #951 on: 2012 July 24, 11:46:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

bedrom & bathroom are part of the "When Worlds Collide Collection" in 34th Update
Thanks, has anyone uploaded the premium content items (specifically the chocolate fountain, the ice cream machine, the deep fat fryer, the baby swing, and the climbing wall) as individual items or will I have to hunt through each of the store updates to find them? Sad
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #952 on: 2012 July 24, 12:27:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes (but somewhere else), and yes - we don't do your work for you around here.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
unbutteredtoast
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #953 on: 2012 July 24, 13:17:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes (but somewhere else), and yes - we don't do your work for you around here.
Thanks for the reply, I totally understand that you don't do my work, and that's fine since you've kindly uploaded all the stuff anyway. Do you think you could tell me where the individual items are, and if they aren't on this forum, which other forum? Thanks.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #954 on: 2012 July 24, 16:53:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You want us to search for them and tell you where they are instead of you searching for them yourself?  How do you even find the energy to play the game with such chronic fatigue?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
unbutteredtoast
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #955 on: 2012 July 24, 19:40:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You want us to search for them and tell you where they are instead of you searching for them yourself?  How do you even find the energy to play the game with such chronic fatigue?
I inferred from Madame Mim's post that they knew where I could get these items, so I simply asked, as I figured it would be faster to do that the downloading every store update. And actually, I have searched for myself (I did so before yet it was simply a quick search & skim), I found the baby swing and rock wall, but I couldn't find the chocolate fountain. I also found the deep fryer and ice cream machine, but they were in a compilation and I didn't want them enough to download, then edit in Custard. But thanks, my fault for not properly searching first time round.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #956 on: 2012 July 24, 21:59:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tell you what, Jezzer and I will make a side bet about whether you can use a search engine at all (or not), and I'll give you a clue. I mentioned the site that carries most of these individually very recently on this website.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #957 on: 2012 July 24, 22:17:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm on a Jane Austen kick right now (Colin Firth as Mr Darcy? DO WANT!). I found Regency period clothes for female adults/young adults, female children, and female elders (all hail the booty).

I can not find Regency clothing for adult males (except for this, which isn't quite right)! Does anyone know of some little site somewhere that will let me make myself a Mr Darcy?

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #958 on: 2012 July 24, 22:21:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I ruining the fun by telling the lil tardling that it can't find those items because they're not available yet as single items? As always the store waits 2 - 4 weeks before making the premium content available as a stand alone. If it was smart, which we've established as not, it could always take the compilation and use a certain tool to remove the fluff. But now it'll probably start asking about which tools to use and then how to use them, them after one half-assed try at it while not following the instructions, it'll come back and cry about it not working.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
MegAnne
Knuckleheaded Knob

ENTP - Provider of graveside services

View Profile
« Reply #959 on: 2012 July 24, 23:31:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is a way to go around EA's strategy. Basically, if you find a lot in the Exchange that contains the fountain, it is possible to buy it without the hideous compilation.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert A. Heinlein
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #960 on: 2012 July 24, 23:44:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I ruining the fun by telling the lil tardling that it can't find those items because they're not available yet as single items?

Yes! Bad boy. You have caught the attention of the Senate. Again. Tsk tsk.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #961 on: 2012 July 25, 00:02:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
unbutteredtoast
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #962 on: 2012 July 25, 11:10:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I ruining the fun by telling the lil tardling that it can't find those items because they're not available yet as single items? As always the store waits 2 - 4 weeks before making the premium content available as a stand alone. If it was smart, which we've established as not, it could always take the compilation and use a certain tool to remove the fluff. But now it'll probably start asking about which tools to use and then how to use them, them after one half-assed try at it while not following the instructions, it'll come back and cry about it not working.
Well some of the items I specified are, but they're not up on this forum as individual items. But I'm pretty sure I've already stated that I have found the items I wanted, and also that I am aware that it is possible to remove unwanted stuff from a sims3pack file with Custard.
« Last Edit: 2012 July 25, 13:36:36 by unbutteredtoast » Logged
KathrinXd
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #963 on: 2012 July 26, 12:52:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm searching for the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Set.
Can anyone help me, please?
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #964 on: 2012 July 26, 17:41:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm searching for the Once Upon a Time Cottage - Set.
Can anyone help me, please?

Sure, make sure you download the latest version with the YA male clothing fix. Search in the right place and I'm sure you'll find it.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
kinnyfear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #965 on: 2012 July 27, 12:33:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hiya.
Trying to download the Warbling Windchimes, and Uber Sani-Sim toilet, but the only links I could find are as good as dead.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15100.msg578808.html#msg578808 and http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15100.msg580680.html#msg580680.

Any help please?

Thanks so much, simmeremma! (in the DOWNLOADS thread)
« Last Edit: 2012 July 28, 22:00:25 by kinnyfear » Logged
Wapi
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #966 on: 2012 July 29, 00:44:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey there!

Got another question:

I dopnt know if this has ever been posted - I looked in the downloads topic but could not see it
its the hope hills sign
http://www.4shared.com/file/0h2QHtwX/signHWoodStyleRegIncEP3.html

I aso seem to have 4 building 2 of which I know have been posted but not sure about the other 2 so will add the other 2 then people can decide for themselves
http://www.4shared.com/file/ZQROVS1e/3_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/OPRZTCye/1_online.html

Please feel free to delete if they have already been uploaded.

Those links seem to be broken. Anybody here who's got the sign and lot#3 in Sims3Pack-format and willing to upload?  (Yes, I do know there is a similar sign in Showtimes, its just a collecting thing...)
« Last Edit: 2012 August 03, 22:54:31 by Wapi » Logged
Aventurine
Dimwitted Dunce

Aun Aprendo...

View Profile
« Reply #967 on: 2012 August 04, 23:01:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone here recall one of the EP's or SP's adding a new workout/weight lifting bench to the game?  There has always been the default one that came with the base game. I lost it recently after having to do a complete uninstall/re-install due to bad registry keys. It was an upscale model and more expensive than the default one. I thought at first it was part of the Haute Hip or Outdoor Life additions but all my research has turned up nothing.

Even after re-installing all of my cc, for some reason, this one file failed to re-install. I've gone through my 2,000 + files trying to find it by name and haven't been able to determine which one it is since some of my files are just in numerical form. Any help would be much appreciated.

"Only the spoon knows what is stirring in the pot"
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #968 on: 2012 August 05, 02:20:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Townlife and Outdoor Life and Showtime all got something. Actually Outdoor life didn't get anything it was HELS that did. But I think what you wanted came from Townlife Stuff.
« Last Edit: 2012 August 05, 02:29:52 by Tia » Logged
Aventurine
Dimwitted Dunce

Aun Aprendo...

View Profile
« Reply #969 on: 2012 August 06, 02:05:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's it, it was HELS and that's the one SP I never bought. I just picked up the items from here. Thanks for jogging my memory, Tia.

"Only the spoon knows what is stirring in the pot"
runesong
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #970 on: 2012 August 10, 23:22:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have a crapified or decrapified version of the stairs from Barnacle Bay that match the rope fence?  There was a link to a download that is no longer available.  I just reinstalled Barnacle Bay and really want those stairs!  Thank you, Runesong
simmeremma
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #971 on: 2012 August 13, 09:50:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone got the link for Front Row Center Bedroom i cant find it anywhere or its a case i need to go to spec savers  XD

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #972 on: 2012 August 13, 22:59:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wasn't it bundled together with Loud! Fast! Clash! Bedroom?  I remember getting both sets at the same time.

Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #973 on: 2012 August 14, 12:12:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WCIF: That stupid mod that stops your plants from disappearing after they have been harvested. I am sure I had it, but apparently not as all my harvested plants have vanished on me (except those on community lots).

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Roobs
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #974 on: 2012 August 14, 12:33:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anybody know if someone has made a single ear version of the male hoop earrings that come with Showtime? I could have sworn I saw this somewhere once, but I just can't seem to find anything of the sort now.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: