More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 06:06:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 60 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here  (Read 1112083 times)
Mayinca
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Pudding Factory is for downloads: put your lame requests & WCIFs here
« Reply #925 on: 2012 July 04, 21:55:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know where I can find the When Worlds Collide Collection in an unmodified Sims3pack? The file has been deleted from the link in the store thread.

Here http://piratenotthief.blogspot.com.es/2012/06/store-when-worlds-collide-collection.html
Aventurine
Dimwitted Dunce

Aun Aprendo...

View Profile
« Reply #926 on: 2012 July 05, 00:21:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know whether anyone has uploaded Lucky Palms as a .world file? The LP as a sims3pack which installs as an object file does not work in my game and current file set-up. I had to use the Lunar Lakes file as a .world file as well.

"Only the spoon knows what is stirring in the pot"
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #927 on: 2012 July 05, 01:22:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know whether anyone has uploaded Lucky Palms as a .world file? The LP as a sims3pack which installs as an object file does not work in my game and current file set-up. I had to use the Lunar Lakes file as a .world file as well.

Just find the Largest file in DCBackup, provided you clear it out regularly, that would be Lucky Palms. Then just change the package extension to .world, it's all the same thing. Delphy's multipack extractor would work as well. Without the launcher putting whatever the fuck it does from the World.sims3pack into the combined .dbc file all the world strings will be all wonky though.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #928 on: 2012 July 05, 01:54:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone have this Shoes? the site is dead Thanks

That is the ugliest damn shoe I have ever seen.  It looks like they used a boot mesh for an open-toe shoe, turning her toes into one fleshy blob.  Don't even get me started on the anal-beads-for-heels.  And the bow.  GAH.

Interesting, I see no image. Could this be a cock-blocked sock I see before me?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
keirra
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #929 on: 2012 July 05, 07:15:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is the ugliest damn shoe I have ever seen.  It looks like they used a boot mesh for an open-toe shoe, turning her toes into one fleshy blob.  Don't even get me started on the anal-beads-for-heels.  And the bow.  GAH.

Interesting, I see no image. Could this be a cock-blocked sock I see before me?

Be thankful you can't see it. I have no idea why anyone would want that poorly made ugly shit shoe.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #930 on: 2012 July 05, 14:47:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No wonder the site is dead.  That shoe killed it.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #931 on: 2012 July 05, 16:33:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[/quote]

Why you would want that terrible shoe I have no idea, but the site isn't dead, you just had to google the maker "BlueSky" and "sims 3".
http://www.sims3cri.com/en/shoes/viewcategory/5-scarpe.html
It looks better now, but only just.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #932 on: 2012 July 06, 08:19:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i know wrong place but i can post in place i need to and thank you to who moves this
*snip*

You can post them in this thread. Someone will move them to the downloads only thread eventually. This is just to make sure that the thread doesn't get cluttered with posts of people who can't follow simple rules or read or something.

ETA: fixed. I blame it on my ESLishness. There I crapped some more on the English language.
« Last Edit: 2012 July 06, 17:16:07 by virgali » Logged

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Eeyore
Garrulous Gimp

Beware donkey poo.

View Profile
« Reply #933 on: 2012 July 06, 16:17:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is just to make sure that the thread don't get cluttered with posts of people who can't follow simple rules or read or something.
It may be that English verb forms for the third person singular offend your sense of symmetry. Nevertheless, in the above sentence it really should be, "doesn't."

"[M]embers of MATY do not realize how badly they are perceived by society, and that people are secretly mocking them in silence." -- cwurtz
Shazaam
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #934 on: 2012 July 07, 06:35:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone reupload S-Club 3D Eyelash for Male mesh?

This is the original website: http://sclub.mktm.co.uk/en/2012/03/ts3-3d-eyelash-project/

But I can't download from there. It's said you must login before download. There are some people already informed the issue in comment section there, but didn't get any respond. It seems majority don't have any problem with this, just minority like me.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #935 on: 2012 July 07, 11:48:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sure, I'll just nip off and download it for you. Would you like a cup of tea or a brownie while you wait?

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
imyourboy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #936 on: 2012 July 07, 12:32:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is the original website: http://sclub.mktm.co.uk/en/2012/03/ts3-3d-eyelash-project/

But I can't download from there. It's said you must login before download. There are some people already informed the issue in comment section there, but didn't get any respond. It seems majority don't have any problem with this, just minority like me.

If you just take one second and read the site it tells you that the male mesh is not ready.  READ MOAR!

@Madame Mim  Oooh!  I'd love some tea and a brownie!  Would you put a bit of whipped cream on it too!
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #937 on: 2012 July 07, 14:11:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you just take one second and read the site it tells you that the male mesh is not ready.  READ MOAR!

It not only mentions this in the item description, but a couple of times in the comments too.  It helps to read the text that comes along with the pretty pictures before you download something.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
simmeremma
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #938 on: 2012 July 07, 20:05:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

anyone got the new katy perry bundle items?

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #939 on: 2012 July 07, 20:53:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone got the new Katy Perry bundle items?

FTFY.

And I hope to God no one is stupid enough to pay $180 for Katy Perry shit.

Edited because, against all evidence to the contrary, "Katy Perry" is a proper noun.
« Last Edit: 2012 July 09, 12:53:43 by jezzer » Logged

Lacera
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #940 on: 2012 July 08, 16:08:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know where I can find Watermelon Field's contacts? I am looking for this pair specifically.  http://thesimsfieldofwm.blogspot.com/2010/08/t-eyes.html
Shazaam
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #941 on: 2012 July 09, 07:06:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you just take one second and read the site it tells you that the male mesh is not ready.  READ MOAR

Actually I do read it, but I'm not sure because the download link is provided. It have been posted since March, I think, no way it took so long to fix it up to July. Some people also reported about Male mesh broken link, but didn't get any respond.

EDIT: Finally S-Club replied people comments. it had been taken down yesterday to fix something wrong. I just came at the wrong time.
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #942 on: 2012 July 09, 07:28:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually I do read it, but I'm not sure because the download link is provided. It have been posted since March, I think, no way it took so long to fix it up to July. Some people also reported about Male mesh broken link, but didn't get any respond.

EDIT: Finally S-Club replied people comments. it had been taken down yesterday to fix something wrong. I just came at the wrong time.

Don't accuse the site owners of not responding until yesterday just because you didn't notice. They've repeatedly responded to posts regarding the file's absence. The comments aren't dated but having posted there myself, on this very topic, I am 100% positive that the responses were posted within days of the file being withdrawn.

As jezzer pointed out, it's even mentioned in the description of the set.
« Last Edit: 2012 July 09, 07:40:57 by bitterquill » Logged
simmeremma
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #943 on: 2012 July 13, 13:05:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

is there anywhere or way to get these for women?

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car
selkie
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #944 on: 2012 July 16, 23:24:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can anyone give a non-exchange link for Winter Wonderland?

In this goddamn heat wave, I'm starting to see the world's appeal.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #945 on: 2012 July 17, 03:43:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can anyone give a non-exchange link for Winter Wonderland?

In this goddamn heat wave, I'm starting to see the world's appeal.

No, but I can give you an actual exchange link for the world. Learn how to search a page source.
http://llnw.thesims3.com/3480558.Sims3Pack

Josho
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #946 on: 2012 July 19, 18:32:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone got the new set on store "Le Cirque Celebration!" ?
« Last Edit: 2012 July 19, 23:40:29 by Josho » Logged
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #947 on: 2012 July 19, 18:56:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone got the new set on store "Le Cirque Celebration!" ? Thanks

You've got to be fucking kidding me. Go take your thanks and go fuck yourself. ^.^

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
arya
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #948 on: 2012 July 19, 19:36:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know where I can find Watermelon Field's contacts? I am looking for this pair specifically.  http://thesimsfieldofwm.blogspot.com/2010/08/t-eyes.html

Uploaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?vdwf1zb8x81uc8x
unbutteredtoast
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #949 on: 2012 July 23, 15:41:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can anyone upload the full Mid Century Fantasy set? Including the bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom, I've looked in the main thread but can only find the Kitchen and Living Room sets, and they come with a load of other stuff that I don't want and was difficult to sort through & delete in the launcher.
Thanks in advance! Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 60 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: